There are 129 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Alexander Gustafsson vs. Gegard Mousasi on April 6th, UFC on FUEL 9

If Gustafsson wins, he gets a title shot.

On another note, Cris "Cyborg" Santos released from the UFC because she didn't want to drop down to 135. Dana was pissed that Cyborg was demanding more women fighters at her weight class (145 i think) and wanting the 135ers to move up.
pre orders for UFC on FOX 7 is today. tickets for upper level is $95 that's more expensive than the Shogun vs. Henderson ppv i went to
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SF69ers:
pre orders for UFC on FOX 7 is today. tickets for upper level is $95 that's more expensive than the Shogun vs. Henderson ppv i went to

Shoot I'd pay that, at least you get to go to a UFC event.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

On another note, Cris "Cyborg" Santos released from the UFC because she didn't want to drop down to 135. Dana was pissed that Cyborg was demanding more women fighters at her weight class (145 i think) and wanting the 135ers to move up.

Gustafsson is no joke, Mousasi will get a good run for his money. I also think its messed up how Mousasi gets a title shot with his first fight in the UFC.

Also good for Cyborg Santos, I don't think men should be fighting in the womens class anyway.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
It's been confirmed!!

UFC 160, May 25th:

Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva REMATCH for the TITLE
Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem

Freakin awesome card, I could careless whoever is on it now. Thank you Dana White.
Originally posted by Kolohe:

Shoot I'd pay that, at least you get to go to a UFC event.

They weren't that high when I went back in 2011

Gustafsson is no joke, Mousasi will get a good run for his money. I also think its messed up how Mousasi gets a title shot with his first fight in the UFC.

Also good for Cyborg Santos, I don't think men should be fighting in the womens class anyway.

I don't think Mousasi gets a title shot with a win. I think that deal was made for Gustafsson only. However, if Mousasi absolutely kills Gustafsson, Dana White might have a change of heart.

Freakin awesome card, I could careless whoever is on it now. Thank you Dana White.

WORD!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Read that title shot thing wrong mah bad!!!
More AWESOME news!!

Looks like Comcast has made a deal with FOX regarding Fuel. The deal won't allow Comcast subscribers to watch this weekend's event, but at least they're placing a lot of their FUEL recordings On Demand.

FINALLY!!!

Cyborg would kill that flavor of the week what's her face.
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

yea, I don't think there's a woman in MMA today that could beat that dude.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by TonyStarks:

yea, I don't think there's a woman in MMA today that could beat that dude.

Lmao
Sucky news over the weekend....Rory MacDonald has been pulled from his rematch against Condit due to a strained neck and back. The good news, Johny Hendricks has stepped up to fight Condit. The winner will probably get a title shot. Replacing Hendricks in his initial bout against Jake Ellenberger will be Nate Marquardt. Should be a decent fight, but i was hoping Tyron Woodley would get the call.

the shogun/hendo card was worth way more than that.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

the shogun/hendo card was worth way more than that.

Hell yea.

I think they're charging more because it's a FOX event.
Sucky news over the weekend....Rory MacDonald has been pulled from his rematch against Condit due to a strained neck and back. The good news, Johny Hendricks has stepped up to fight Condit. The winner will probably get a title shot. Replacing Hendricks in his initial bout against Jake Ellenberger will be Nate Marquardt. Should be a decent fight, but i was hoping Tyron Woodley would get the call.

Hendricks gonna kill Condit.