There are 111 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Originally posted by Kolohe:
That doesn't really look like a championship card.

I figured it wouldn't be over the top like an actual PPV card, but selling it as a UFC vs. STRIKEFORCE type of event will work real well. Not to mention those Strikeforce fighters predominantly being from the Bay Area.
This season of TUF is becoming my favorite season so far. The coaches are both determined and respectful. It shows that Bones and Chael both put on a show when it comes to marketing, cuz both dudes seem cool as s**t to their teams. Also, the fighters are a lot more skilled and focused. Last season was dreadful. I couldn't stand the fckin dude with the mohawk. Crybaby drunk lil b***h.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
This season of TUF is becoming my favorite season so far. The coaches are both determined and respectful. It shows that Bones and Chael both put on a show when it comes to marketing, cuz both dudes seem cool as s**t to their teams. Also, the fighters are a lot more skilled and focused. Last season was dreadful. I couldn't stand the fckin dude with the mohawk. Crybaby drunk lil b***h.

When Chael fist burst onto the scene I hated him he annoyed me. Being that I'm a big Anderson fan.But I have come to like him he is smart and a great coach it seems. And he fights with heart.
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

When Chael fist burst onto the scene I hated him he annoyed me. Being that I'm a big Anderson fan.But I have come to like him he is smart and a great coach it seems. And he fights with heart.

I agree. The dude talks a lot of mess to sell his fights, and they've worked. But he's no slouch at all. Tough fighter.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
That doesn't really look like a championship card.

I figured it wouldn't be over the top like an actual PPV card, but selling it as a UFC vs. STRIKEFORCE type of event will work real well. Not to mention those Strikeforce fighters predominantly being from the Bay Area.

I didn't see it that way and also forgot where the event was being held....good call bro!!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame

Lol no kidding that dude had mental issues. But yah I agree, this season has been pretty good, Uriah Hall is quickly becoming the favorite. Look for fighters to take Uriah to the ground, after that KO no one in their right mind will wanna stand with Uriah (kidding of course).

Lol no kidding that dude had mental issues. But yah I agree, this season has been pretty good, Uriah Hall is quickly becoming the favorite. Look for fighters to take Uriah to the ground, after that KO no one in their right mind will wanna stand with Uriah (kidding of course).

The explosiveness he brings is jaw dropping. He's got major potential in the UFC, but if he doesn't work on his wrestling and jiu jitsu, then it's all for not.
UFE FUEL 7 this Saturday. I still think it's stupid for the UFC to run these events on a channel that isn't available for some major cable providers

FUEL TV Main Card (3pm ET)...
Interim BW champ Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald
Dustin Poirier vs. Cub Swanson
Cyrille Diabate vs. Jimi Manuwa
Gunnar Nelson vs. Jorge Santiago
James Te Huna vs. Ryan Jimmo
Che Mills vs. Matt Riddle

FB prelims (12pm ET)...
Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
Danny Castillo vs. Paul Sass
Josh Grispi vs. Andy Ogle
Stanislav Nedkov vs. Tom Watson
Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
Ulysses Gomez vs. Phil Harris
UFE FUEL 7 this Saturday. I still think it's stupid for the UFC to run these events on a channel that isn't available for some major cable providers

FUEL TV Main Card (3pm ET)...
Interim BW champ Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald
Dustin Poirier vs. Cub Swanson
Cyrille Diabate vs. Jimi Manuwa
Gunnar Nelson vs. Jorge Santiago
James Te Huna vs. Ryan Jimmo
Che Mills vs. Matt Riddle

FB prelims (12pm ET)...
Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
Danny Castillo vs. Paul Sass
Josh Grispi vs. Andy Ogle
Stanislav Nedkov vs. Tom Watson
Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
Ulysses Gomez vs. Phil Harris

talented fighters, but Barao and McDonald looks like a good fight, but that's not exactly a main even that sells......... understandable it would be on a smaller network......

I agree. The dude talks a lot of mess to sell his fights, and they've worked. But he's no slouch at all. Tough fighter.

yeah that's what i really like about TUF. you get to see how these guys really are.

like i hated Tito back in the day, but after watching how he coached on TV and got a lot of respect for him afterwards.
It's been confirmed!!

UFC 160, May 25th:

Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva REMATCH for the TITLE
Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem
It's been confirmed!!

UFC 160, May 25th:

Cain and JDS are going to steamroll Silva and Overroid
lmao. he's always blocking Arianni. Not that she cares about the stare down, she just wants to be on camera. You can see her look up at the screen and reposition so that she's in the shot.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
It's been confirmed!!

UFC 160, May 25th:

Cain and JDS are going to steamroll Silva and Overroid

Before Alistair got KO'd by Silva, I thought he had the best chance to beat JDS mainly because of his experience taking the fight to the ground and his ability to chop down his opponents' legs. I saw no sense of urgency against Silva and from that, I see no way he beats JDS.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home