NFL suspends 49ers owner Jed York for six games and fines him $500K →

There are 356 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

UFE FUEL 7 this Saturday. I still think it's stupid for the UFC to run these events on a channel that isn't available for some major cable providers

FUEL TV Main Card (3pm ET)...
Interim BW champ Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald
Dustin Poirier vs. Cub Swanson
Cyrille Diabate vs. Jimi Manuwa
Gunnar Nelson vs. Jorge Santiago
James Te Huna vs. Ryan Jimmo
Che Mills vs. Matt Riddle

FB prelims (12pm ET)...
Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
Danny Castillo vs. Paul Sass
Josh Grispi vs. Andy Ogle
Stanislav Nedkov vs. Tom Watson
Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
Ulysses Gomez vs. Phil Harris

Originally posted by SF69ers:
UFE FUEL 7 this Saturday. I still think it's stupid for the UFC to run these events on a channel that isn't available for some major cable providers

FUEL TV Main Card (3pm ET)...
Interim BW champ Renan Barao vs. Michael McDonald
Dustin Poirier vs. Cub Swanson
Cyrille Diabate vs. Jimi Manuwa
Gunnar Nelson vs. Jorge Santiago
James Te Huna vs. Ryan Jimmo
Che Mills vs. Matt Riddle

FB prelims (12pm ET)...
Terry Etim vs. Renee Forte
Danny Castillo vs. Paul Sass
Josh Grispi vs. Andy Ogle
Stanislav Nedkov vs. Tom Watson
Vaughan Lee vs. Motonobu Tezuka
Ulysses Gomez vs. Phil Harris

talented fighters, but Barao and McDonald looks like a good fight, but that's not exactly a main even that sells......... understandable it would be on a smaller network......
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Originally posted by gold49er2183:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
This season of TUF is becoming my favorite season so far. The coaches are both determined and respectful. It shows that Bones and Chael both put on a show when it comes to marketing, cuz both dudes seem cool as s**t to their teams. Also, the fighters are a lot more skilled and focused. Last season was dreadful. I couldn't stand the fckin dude with the mohawk. Crybaby drunk lil b***h.

When Chael fist burst onto the scene I hated him he annoyed me. Being that I'm a big Anderson fan.But I have come to like him he is smart and a great coach it seems. And he fights with heart.

I agree. The dude talks a lot of mess to sell his fights, and they've worked. But he's no slouch at all. Tough fighter.

yeah that's what i really like about TUF. you get to see how these guys really are.

like i hated Tito back in the day, but after watching how he coached on TV and got a lot of respect for him afterwards.
It's been confirmed!!

UFC 160, May 25th:

Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva REMATCH for the TITLE
Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem
Originally posted by SF69ers:
It's been confirmed!!

UFC 160, May 25th:

Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva REMATCH for the TITLE
Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem
Cain and JDS are going to steamroll Silva and Overroid
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 170,708
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

lmao. he's always blocking Arianni. Not that she cares about the stare down, she just wants to be on camera. You can see her look up at the screen and reposition so that she's in the shot.
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
It's been confirmed!!

UFC 160, May 25th:

Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva REMATCH for the TITLE
Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem
Cain and JDS are going to steamroll Silva and Overroid

Before Alistair got KO'd by Silva, I thought he had the best chance to beat JDS mainly because of his experience taking the fight to the ground and his ability to chop down his opponents' legs. I saw no sense of urgency against Silva and from that, I see no way he beats JDS.
Alexander Gustafsson vs. Gegard Mousasi on April 6th, UFC on FUEL 9

If Gustafsson wins, he gets a title shot.


On another note, Cris "Cyborg" Santos released from the UFC because she didn't want to drop down to 135. Dana was pissed that Cyborg was demanding more women fighters at her weight class (145 i think) and wanting the 135ers to move up.
pre orders for UFC on FOX 7 is today. tickets for upper level is $95 that's more expensive than the Shogun vs. Henderson ppv i went to
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,104
Originally posted by SF69ers:
pre orders for UFC on FOX 7 is today. tickets for upper level is $95 that's more expensive than the Shogun vs. Henderson ppv i went to

Shoot I'd pay that, at least you get to go to a UFC event.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,104
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Alexander Gustafsson vs. Gegard Mousasi on April 6th, UFC on FUEL 9

If Gustafsson wins, he gets a title shot.


On another note, Cris "Cyborg" Santos released from the UFC because she didn't want to drop down to 135. Dana was pissed that Cyborg was demanding more women fighters at her weight class (145 i think) and wanting the 135ers to move up.

Gustafsson is no joke, Mousasi will get a good run for his money. I also think its messed up how Mousasi gets a title shot with his first fight in the UFC.

Also good for Cyborg Santos, I don't think men should be fighting in the womens class anyway.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,104
Originally posted by SF69ers:
It's been confirmed!!

UFC 160, May 25th:

Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva REMATCH for the TITLE
Junior dos Santos vs. Alistair Overeem

Freakin awesome card, I could careless whoever is on it now. Thank you Dana White.
Originally posted by Kolohe:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
pre orders for UFC on FOX 7 is today. tickets for upper level is $95 that's more expensive than the Shogun vs. Henderson ppv i went to

Shoot I'd pay that, at least you get to go to a UFC event.

They weren't that high when I went back in 2011


Originally posted by Kolohe:
Gustafsson is no joke, Mousasi will get a good run for his money. I also think its messed up how Mousasi gets a title shot with his first fight in the UFC.

Also good for Cyborg Santos, I don't think men should be fighting in the womens class anyway.

I don't think Mousasi gets a title shot with a win. I think that deal was made for Gustafsson only. However, if Mousasi absolutely kills Gustafsson, Dana White might have a change of heart.


Originally posted by Kolohe:
Freakin awesome card, I could careless whoever is on it now. Thank you Dana White.

WORD!!
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 67,104
Read that title shot thing wrong mah bad!!!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone