There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**UFC/MMA Thread**

Oh snap! Now we finally gotta fight! Gonna be a great 5th round!
this dude is fkn dodson up good.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Dodson not smiling no mo lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
If it goes 4, Johnson wins. Otherwise Dodson KO

Damn, he dropped bombs on him in the 5th.
Good card overall. I thought Dodson should've rushed in for the finish in round 2. Rocked Johnson twice with some big shots.

Rampage is done. Although I'm impressed with Glover, I don't think he'll be much of a contender. He takes way too many shots.

I was hoping Cerrone/Pettis would have lasted a bit longer and be a little more competitive. I'm a big Cerrone fan and I thought he was gonna have the upper hand in the stand up game. Boy, was I wrong. That liver kick was brutal.
hmm i wonder what happened with Randy Couture and UFC. Couture just signed a multi year deal with Bellator to be a coach.
Caveman Rickels vs Cupcake Woodard tonight on Spike.

What a weird day to have fights.......and late a f too
Originally posted by SF69ers:
hmm i wonder what happened with Randy Couture and UFC. Couture just signed a multi year deal with Bellator to be a coach.

Dana White happened. I'll bet more than half of all UFC fighters want to beat his ass.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Dana White happened. I'll bet more than half of all UFC fighters want to beat his ass.

Hell yea, for sure. But can't deny the fact that Dana White takes care of his fighters as far as medical bills and such.
UFC Superbowl Pre-Party

Frankie Edgar vs Jose Aldo
Rashad Evans vs Antonio Rogerio Noguerira
Alistair Overeem vs Bigfoot Silva
Jon Fitch vs Demian Maia
Joseph Benevidez vs Ian McCall

my BOLD predictions. (want lil nog to win, but for some reason i think evans will be on his game tomorrow....)
http://espn.go.com/mma/story/_/id/8903356/rashad-evans-get-anderson-silva-fight-win-vs-antonio-rogerio-nogueira

LAS VEGAS -- A victory Saturday night at UFC 156 could land former light heavyweight champion Rashad Evans a title shot -- at middleweight -- promotion president Dana White said Thursday.

"If Rashad wins Saturday and wants to go down to 185, we would consider that," White said.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

Hell yea, for sure. But can't deny the fact that Dana White takes care of his fighters as far as medical bills and such.

just saying.....

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/dana-white-happy-never-business-023222040--mma.html

"Randy Couture comes off as the greatest guy in the world, Captain America. He's the furthest thing from it, and I'm happy to not be in business with him anymore," said White during the UFC 156 media day on Thursday. "Now I don't have to be in business with him ever again."

On October 11, 2007, Couture abruptly left the UFC. He and the promotion engaged in a legal dispute. Couture essentially lost the court battle and returned to the UFC in 2008. White says it was then that he got to know the real Randy.

"When that whole lawsuit went down, when he lied about his numbers, and lied about a lot of things, went into court and it didn't work out for him, I'd say that's when I really got to know him," said the UFC president.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Tryron Woodley........good lord man!!
Stiffened that dude like a board.........welcome to the UFC
Here come the big boys!
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home