True story
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Not impressed at all with this seasons Ultimate fighter cast
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by jimrat:
Not impressed at all with this seasons Ultimate fighter cast

i stopped watching last season. dont really curr anymore. It's become a show about personalities instead of fighting.
Is it me or is MMA slowly disappearing from interest?

It's probably football season but the rash of fight cancellations isn't helping.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Can't believe that guy pulled a b***h move with that quick touch of the glove and 2 legged takedown
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

It's probably football season but the rash of fight cancellations isn't helping.

was just wondering the same thing. I don't even really care anymore about big fights. It's like everyone has already fought everyone. That's what happens when you have one event every couple weeks.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:

was just wondering the same thing. I don't even really care anymore about big fights. It's like everyone has already fought everyone. That's what happens when you have one event every couple weeks.

i was excited for aldo/edgar.

but yeah, the PPV's that aren't worth being PPV's are hurting the industry IMO.
^ Yep. The UFC needs to put together a stacked card to make up for all the b******t that's occurred over the past few months.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
^ Yep. The UFC needs to put together a stacked card to make up for all the b******t that's occurred over the past few months.

yeah, like i was saying earlier, they gotta get UFC on Fox going to promote the up n comers. fuel TV fights are ok, but no one (outside of hard core fans) are going to watch it.
frank mir injured, scratched from fight with cormier

fuuuu all these injuries are gonna set back MMA.

That December 8th card better stay together. IMO, that's the only hope for the UFC to end the year with a BANG
WTF is going on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by crabman82:
frank mir injured, scratched from fight with cormier

f**k Frank Mir. Dude needs to retire already.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
meh, f**k this sport. someone revive boxing.
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
meh, f**k this sport. someone revive boxing.

lol. when Pac/Marquez was announced 4 i went.... . not sure if i'll watch, and i'm a fan of Pac.

who am i kidding. i'll end up watching.
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Sep 20, 2012 at 5:01 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone