LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 269 users in the forums

**UFC/MMA Thread**

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
bout to watch these b***hes throw down. That blek chick gets on my nerves. her voice, her farting, ugh. Hope she gets her ass beat.
[ Edited by ChazBoner on Oct 1, 2014 at 7:47 PM ]
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
bout to watch these b***hes throw down. That blek chick gets on my nerves. her voice, her farting, ugh. Hope she gets her ass beat.

lmao. ya she got dominated.

haven't watched a single episode of this season cuz i thought it was gonna end up filled with drama like all those joto shows you watch
Cung Le coming out, two days after being busted for HGH, and saying he didn't take any drugs LOL. ummm, dude fckin hulked out
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by TheG0RE49er:

lmao. ya she got dominated.

Good wrestling and Jiu-jitsu by Carla, being one-dimensional in MMA get's you no where. Carla is my pick to be the Champ, but her stand up needs some work, so did/does Rhonda Rousey just sayin.
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

haven't watched a single episode of this season cuz i thought it was gonna end up filled with drama like all those joto shows you watch

these chicks can actually fight. you should watch it. I know you usually only enjoy men wrastlin around.
  • evil
  • Veteran
#TeamThugRose
Originally posted by AsianJeff:

these chicks can actually fight. you should watch it. I know you usually only enjoy men wrastlin around.

as do you lol
Dana White ‏@danawhite 2m2 minutes ago
After winning 6 of his last 7, Josh Burkman makes UFC return at UFC 182 Jan 3rd in Las Vegas against #6 welterweight Hector Lombard

before you say who? this guy was eating arriany's p***y before she got all huge and famous
[ Edited by crabman82 on Oct 3, 2014 at 3:47 PM ]
benson angling for a fight with myles jury for his last light weight fight

Benson Henderson ‏@BensonHenderson 2m2 minutes ago
I'm ready to get my #Beast on, @FuryJury I see u don't have another dance scheduled yet, u game? @UFC got an opening?

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crabman82:
After winning 6 of his last 7, Josh Burkman makes UFC return at UFC 182 Jan 3rd in Las Vegas against #6 welterweight Hector Lombard

before you say who? this guy was eating arriany's p***y before she got all huge and famous

Welcome back to the UFC...............You get to fight Lombard first LMAO
  • evil
  • Veteran

Rory gonna Rory -- what an obnoxious little s**t. He looked damn big for 170 -- probably close to 185 on fight day. Have to admit, though, he clobbered Saffredine but ate a ton of leg kicks.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Rory gonna Rory -- what an obnoxious little s**t. He looked damn big for 170 -- probably close to 185 on fight day. Have to admit, though, he clobbered Saffredine but ate a ton of leg kicks.

Rory gonna either murk Big Rig's ass or get his revenge and murk Lawler's ass. Doesn't matter, the WW belt is coming back home to Canada where it belongs.
  • evil
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by crabman82:

Welcome back to the UFC...............You get to fight Lombard first LMAO

And then there is this :

[ Edited by KRS-1 on Oct 5, 2014 at 9:09 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone