LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 276 users in the forums

Don't worry about todays loss 9ers fans, I've been through worse!!

• slip
  • Veteran
The football team that I follow in the country I live lost the 2009 Grand Final (Super Bowl) to an illegal team that cheated the salary cap who were caught and stripped of their title a year later. Not only did the team that I support lose the biggest game of the year which doesn't come around too often unless you have a dynasty in the making, but they were robbed of a fair go. Try living with that one. The loss today will eventually go away, but my experience will haunt forever.

Today came down to one pass which unfortunately went the Seahawks way. 9ers will be back next season with another opportunity and Kap will have more experience and develop into a better player. 9ers will play in another Super Bowl within the next 5 years.

See you guys next season. :)
[ Edited by slip on Jan 20, 2014 at 1:26 AM ]
being a sharks fan is worse

i cant stand always being in the playoffs and never winning the cup

its literally tearing my heart out
Thanks. Good luck to your football team. They will win one, as will the Niners.
  • slip
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:

Haha Sharks. They have never won and entered the competition in 1967. It might happen one day though.

But you're not alone, I was looking at NFL statistics and the following teams have never won a Super Bowl - Vikings, Bills, Bengals, Eagles, Seahawks, Charges, Falcons, Titans, Panthers, Cardinals, Browns, Lions, Jaguars and Texans. Browns, Lions, Jaguars and Texans have not even appeared in a Super Bowl.

What about the poor Buffalo Bills, 4 Super Bowl losses in a row! That's insane.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by xtm059:

try being a blues fan. what was it like 24 years in a row being in the playoffs with 0 cup wins
  • slip
  • Veteran
Lets play, who's emblem is better! Lol

Oakland Raiders

Canberra Raiders

Denver Broncos

Brisbane Broncos

Share 49ersWebzone