There are 442 users in the forums

Official 2013-14 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
This gotta be the worst laker team I can remember in my lifetime. We had some bad teams in the early 90s but these dudes are pretty much un-watchable.
Originally posted by susweel:
This gotta be the worst laker team I can remember in my lifetime. We had some bad teams in the early 90s but these dudes are pretty much un-watchable.

Easily one of the worst Laker teams of all time. If everybody was healthy they'd be a halfway decent fringe team. With all the injuries of the starters as well as the bench, it's just ridiculous. They really have no chance at beating anybody unless the other team is having a horrific night.
When's xman coming back? He was playing really good
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by susweel:

Easily one of the worst Laker teams of all time. If everybody was healthy they'd be a halfway decent fringe team. With all the injuries of the starters as well as the bench, it's just ridiculous. They really have no chance at beating anybody unless the other team is having a horrific night.

Yah they cant seem to stay healthy at all, one guy comes back and another guy gets hurt. lol
Magic Johnson sounded eager to assist the Los Angeles Lakers moving forward, including the possibility of recruiting free agents.

"I love them. I'm going to support them. I asked Mitch [Kupchak] the other day if you want me to recruit this summer," Johnson said Wednesday. "People don't know that was my role with Dr. Buss for a while. I was the first to call Ron Artest, Lamar Odom, all these guys. That was my job, calling them and recruiting them."

Johnson sold his 4.5 ownership stake with the Lakers in 2010 and remains an unpaid vice president with the team.

Johnson recently has been critical of the Lakers but has since backtracked to support his former team.
Lakers only have 8 available players tonight against cleveland. This should be interesting. lol
Lakers up 21 at the half, have 70 points, and are shooting 62%. I feel like they blew their wad. I'd be amazed if they can keep this up.
Swaggy P leaves game with knee injury. lol
Swaggy P leaves game with knee injury. lol

LOL omg
Sacre just fouled out. Down to 5 players now.

We're barely hanging on to this 10 point lead with 3:32 to go.

SNAP! So they were already down to 5 when Sacre fouled out because Farmar got hurt (of course). So they had to do the thing where the Lakers got a T, and Sacre gets to still play. And every PF that Sacre commits will be a T until the game ends.
SNAP! So they were already down to 5 when Sacre fouled out because Farmar got hurt (of course). So they had to do the thing where the Lakers got a T, and Sacre gets to still play. And every PF that Sacre commits will be a T until the game ends.

Holy s**t wtf haha I wish I was watching this
Originally posted by marshniners24:

Holy s**t wtf haha I wish I was watching this

No you don't. You really don't. These teams are horrible. lol
I know that's why I want to haha
Blake with the presumed nail in the coffin to go up 9 with 56 seconds left. f**k me if the Lakers win this game. lol

Now Nash just came out to the bench suited up. I guess he was active for the game but was held out because of that back to back games thing they have with him (lmao he's been back 1 game lol). But I don't think they would be able to put him in. Once they've enacted this clause of a guy staying in the game because they're nobody else to play, wouldn't he be ineligible at that point?
Share 49ersWebzone