LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 282 users in the forums

The Official 2013-14 Golden State Warriors Thread

Just an embarrassing effort in the first half by the Warriors. I think they may be the most undisciplined team in the league right now. That is coaching.
Pretty obvious which team has superior coaching. There is nobody better than Popovich.
I am REALLY getting sick and tired of watching Klay.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I am REALLY getting sick and tired of watching Klay.

Getting out played and out hustled by belly-nelly
Harrison Barnes looks lost out there again tonight. He has been terrible too the last few games. Painful. Its like Klay and Barnes have forgot how to play the game the last couple of weeks.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Just an embarrassing effort in the first half by the Warriors. I think they may be the most undisciplined team in the league right now. That is coaching.

Considering the talent we ARE the most undisciplined team. IMO, Jackson should call timeouts more often just to reel them in. That Zen/Phil Jackson/ no time-out sh*t is an anomaly, not a new norm.
Utah must be laughing at the bank since they own the Warriors draft pick in 2014.

But besides that, WOW! I thought this was an easy game for the Warriors. There's no reason why they should lose to the spurs at home.
Refs aren't giving warriors any love
f**k you refs

Offensive foul on a 1 vs 3 break. R u s**tting me
Originally posted by ads_2006:
f**k you refs

Offensive foul on a 1 vs 3 break. R u s**tting me

yea, that was a bad call.

thompson was hella fouled.
WTF? How is that not an and-1? Wow.... Just wow. Apparently, arching your back an neck and arms, dramatically, anywhere on the court, on offense or defense, warrants the officials' ruling. What a stark reminder of what I hate most about the NBA.

Edit: and I'm talking about the mad-finger roll Curry did right before the commercial break, where they came back from break and said, "oh by the way, Curry wasn't fouled, he was called for a charge." I'm incensed.
[ Edited by IWASATTHECATCH on Dec 19, 2013 at 10:01 PM ]
Originally posted by pdizo916:
Utah must be laughing at the bank since they own the Warriors draft pick in 2014.

But besides that, WOW! I thought this was an easy game for the Warriors. There's no reason why they should lose to the spurs at home.

Im guessing Utah wont be laughing since they had the Warriors draft pick LAST year and not in 2014.
24 motherf**king turnover with 2 minutes to go. SO annoying
The unforced turnovers and silly touch fouls that put the Spurs in the bonus are unforgivable.
Share 49ersWebzone