There are 176 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

MLB 2013 Draft June 6th

How good is the Jagielo kid from Notre Dame? Yanks just took him at 26.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,011

New Giants 1st round pick
so i guess the kid that the giants pick sucks because alot of giants fans are complaining about him.


I dun't curr bout mlb draft.
He just called me, Rockies drafted him. Proud of that kid
MLB Network needs to keep Harald Reynolds far away from the draft.

"Appel could be up in July." "Moneyball is about college players" clueless
Originally posted by Hopper:
MLB Network needs to keep Harald Reynolds far away from the draft.

"Appel could be up in July." "Moneyball is about college players" clueless

Heard that earlier on MLB Now

Hilarious
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
He just called me, Rockies drafted him. Proud of that kid

happy the Phillies got the best SS in this years draft.....Rollins is on his last legs
http://espn.go.com/mlb/draft/2013/story/_/id/9356727/arizona-diamondbacks-draft-paralyzed-player-34th-round

Very cool move.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,135
Originally posted by Hopper:
MLB Network needs to keep Harald Reynolds far away from the draft.

"Appel could be up in July." "Moneyball is about college players" clueless

lol what an idiot
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
http://espn.go.com/mlb/draft/2013/story/_/id/9356727/arizona-diamondbacks-draft-paralyzed-player-34th-round

Very cool move.

very very cool indeed.