LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 281 users in the forums

Official 2017 Dodgers Going To The SHIP!!!!

Division champs again!!
Now we clinched home field vs the mets!!!

Here's hoping we don't face the cardinals after we beat up the mets!!!
Originally posted by Quest4six:
MADBUM OWNS KERSHAW WHATSZZUPFJSKFJWNRN!!!1!

Bwahaha
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:

Bwahahaha
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Bwahahaha

Kershaw with 300 ks for the season!!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
bring me on some kershaw
Typical bandwagoner. Only comments on this thread after the dodgers do well.
Your face is a bandwaggon fan!
I just don't see the point in posting and talking to myself, like someone else does in the cardinals thread (no offense jrg lol) lol
Originally posted by jrg:
bring me on some kershaw
As I was packing away the lawn chairs for the Winter this past weekend I thought of Kershaw. It is about folding time for him too. What is he, 1-5 with a 5+ ERA in the post season

Come on baby!!
Originally posted by solidg2000:
Come on baby!!

Lol. He does choke come october.you guys better win tomorrow
Kershaw's salary is 32+ million a year. deGrom's salary is just North of 550K. Which team got their monies worth last night?

The Dodgers are a joke. Their return on investment is pathetic. Their manager is one of the worst in the league (Baez with the bases loaded ... seriously). Their fan base is as fair weather as they come. The air quality in LA is toxic. The roads suck, and the entire city is a dirty, graffiti strewn crap hole. Let's hope that the Met's finish taking out the trash ... the sooner the better.
lol Kershaw can't win in the postseason
Originally posted by Bluesbro:
Kershaw's salary is 32+ million a year. deGrom's salary is just North of 550K. Which team got their monies worth last night?

The Dodgers are a joke. Their return on investment is pathetic. Their manager is one of the worst in the league (Baez with the bases loaded ... seriously). Their fan base is as fair weather as they come. The air quality in LA is toxic. The roads suck, and the entire city is a dirty, graffiti strewn crap hole. Let's hope that the Met's finish taking out the trash ... the sooner the better.

Dodgers have fair weather fan? But solidg is a true fan. He comes on this thread and bumps it when the dodgers do well. If that doesn't scream hard core fan, then I don't know what does....
Share 49ersWebzone