LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 291 users in the forums

2012 MLB Playoffs Thread

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:
Yankees win. Duh Yankees win. Duuuuuuuuh Yankees win! Count it haters ! CC for president!

You wont be as vocal in a few weeks when the Cardinals beat the Yankees for their 12th title. All of them earned. Not bought.

I was just wondering how someone ends up a Yankees fan and a niners fan. Chasing championships, classic band wagon fan. Lol. Lemme guess, celtics or Lakers fan too? Lolz

Probably used to be, but really likes the Heat now.

Originally posted by dcsham:
Yankees win. Duh Yankees win. Duuuuuuuuh Yankees win! Count it haters ! CC for president!

You wont be as vocal in a few weeks when the Cardinals beat the Yankees for their 12th title. All of them earned. Not bought.

I was just wondering how someone ends up a Yankees fan and a niners fan. Chasing championships, classic band wagon fan. Lol. Lemme guess, celtics or Lakers fan too? Lolz

Probably used to be, but really likes the Heat now.

Lol
  • jrg
  • Veteran

LA9erFan is a Niners, Lakers, Yankees fan.

LA9erFan is a Niners, Lakers, Yankees fan.

Lol. Well he's from California so ill give him two of the three...but the Jankees come on LA. Your dad better have been a life long fan or sumpin
Lol. Well he's from California so ill give him two of the three...but the Jankees come on LA. Your dad better have been a life long fan or sumpin

Yeah I work with a guy from CA who is a Reds and Steelers fan. WTF lol?

Bad day for him yesterday though.

Yeah I work with a guy from CA who is a Reds and Steelers fan. WTF lol?

Bad day for him yesterday though.

Everyone has a story, military, dad , no home team, etc. I'm cool. But I can't stand random team picking fan.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
im almost as bad. cardinals (MLB)/blues (NHL)/49ers (NFL)/magic (NBA)

You're worse
  • jrg
  • Veteran

You're worse

you must really hate the blues. redwings fan?
valrod has the most bizarre combination of teams imo

You're worse

you must really hate the blues. redwings fan?

Lol no
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
valrod has the most bizarre combination of teams imo

49ers, braves, timberwolves, KU

i believe
Giants, Niners, Warriors, and kind of Sharks.. and proud of it. Despite.. having lived in So Cal for 20 years.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Giants, Niners, Warriors, and kind of Sharks.. and proud of it. Despite.. having lived in So Cal for 20 years.

Niners, sac kings, giants and kind of sharks.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Yup me the same except all in for the Sharks.

And no socal lol
Share 49ersWebzone