Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by schmons:
every series went to game 5

Holy damn.
I would blow my mind in her

Don't care if jail bait?

Hes probably the same age...
those tits are definitely not jailbait
The ultimate insult for AROD... benched in the deciding Game 5. I dont blame Girardi one bit though. Right move IMO.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
The ultimate insult for AROD... benched in the deciding Game 5. I dont blame Girardi one bit though. Right move IMO.

I don't blame him either, but Granderson and Swisher both have sucked hard and getting none of the blame. Arod is getting killed for it. I dislike him though so its cool.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

I don't blame him either, but Granderson and Swisher both have sucked hard and getting none of the blame. Arod is getting killed for it. I dislike him though so its cool.

Yep. All true. Tex isnt doing much either. AROD makes the HUGE money though and he has done this most years in the playoffs so he is getting the brunt of the criticism.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame

That's what ARod deserves. You don't get the benefit of the doubt when you're a douchebag.
Damn O's lost.
good season for the Bmore Os

Damn O's lost.

Not even mad. I want a Yanks & G's WS.

Only if we win doe
Yankees win. Duh Yankees win. Duuuuuuuuh Yankees win! Count it haters ! CC for president!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:
Yankees win. Duh Yankees win. Duuuuuuuuh Yankees win! Count it haters ! CC for president!

You wont be as vocal in a few weeks when the Cardinals beat the Yankees for their 12th title. All of them earned. Not bought.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
good season for the Bmore Os

Yep, Os and As we're young teams that made a good run. You need playoff experience to get better.
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:

You wont be as vocal in a few weeks when the Cardinals beat the Yankees for their 12th title. All of them earned. Not bought.

I was just wondering how someone ends up a Yankees fan and a niners fan. Chasing championships, classic band wagon fan. Lol. Lemme guess, celtics or Lakers fan too? Lolz
Share 49ersWebzone