2012 MLB Playoffs Thread

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Orioles and Yankees in extra innings

ibanez

one hr to tie

one hr to win

I would bet that no player in post season has ever PH in the 9th to hit a game tying HR and then hit a game winning HR in extra innings.

surprised girardi PH for arod. I know arod struggled, but at the end of game, with chance of redemption and BOOM.
who's calling in sick tomorrow? lmao
No need to call in sick man. Time to gloat and piss off all the Yankee haters ? Ha . MLB MLB MLB MLB!!! This is why it is referred to as THE SHOW!!! Pure, raw , adrenaline filled entertainment !! Crazy energy and excitement impossible to script. A skill & athletic sport like NO other. High caliper play and performances ! Props to Giants & A's for pushing series ' to 5th game . Thanks to A's for forcing Tigers into using Verlander once more . Yanks will lock it down tomorrow and CC will dominate game 1 without Verlander in any case. Raul for President ! Seriously , election coming up . Write him in . Clutch !!!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Orioles and Yankees in extra innings

ibanez

one hr to tie

one hr to win

I would bet that no player in post season has ever PH in the 9th to hit a game tying HR and then hit a game winning HR in extra innings.

surprised girardi PH for arod. I know arod struggled, but at the end of game, with chance of redemption and BOOM.

Not surprising to Yankee fans. Over the last 10-15 years , very few line ups change as frequently as the Yanks. Games are managed on basis of winning . Hot bats and cold bats exchange spots in line up all year long . As a fan, I love it. Same ol' BS is outdated and too unproductive at times. Got to move batters around to keep them motivated or simply change their mental approach at the dish. You don't have to like the Yankees to understand that concept or appreciate their Absolute committment to winning! Like our beloved 49's , it's a ring thing. Wether they get #28 or not this time, that is the goal , the pursuit , the INEVITABLE........ And we ALL know it.
Originally posted by Ninergoldrush:
No need to call in sick man. Time to gloat and piss off all the Yankee haters ? Ha . MLB MLB MLB MLB!!! This is why it is referred to as THE SHOW!!! Pure, raw , adrenaline filled entertainment !! Crazy energy and excitement impossible to script. A skill & athletic sport like NO other. High caliper play and performances ! Props to Giants & A's for pushing series ' to 5th game . Thanks to A's for forcing Tigers into using Verlander once more . Yanks will lock it down tomorrow and CC will dominate game 1 without Verlander in any case. Raul for President ! Seriously , election coming up . Write him in . Clutch !!!

I think he meant who's calling in so we can watch the games.......giants game starts at 10 am on the west coast.....I'm thinking about calling in
Originally posted by Snider8706:

I think he meant who's calling in so we can watch the games.......giants game starts at 10 am on the west coast.....I'm thinking about calling in

10:00 am ?? That blows! Radio it is . Enjoy it either way guys and good luck . THE SHOW must go on ! Unfortunately, my boss says that crap too, so off to work I will go . I'll catch Yankee game later ! Baseball fever ..... Catch it! Remember that slogan ? Too cool and still rings true
Originally posted by Snider8706:

10:00 am ?? That blows! Radio it is . Enjoy it either way guys and good luck . THE SHOW must go on ! Unfortunately, my boss says that crap too, so off to work I will go . I'll catch Yankee game later ! Baseball fever ..... Catch it! Remember that slogan ? Too cool and still rings true

LMAO THIS

Too funny man. Straight up ol' school right there . Lmao!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
playoffs have been awesome so far
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 11, 2012 at 11:38 AM ]

• jrg
  • Veteran

Eat s**t dusty baker
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Eat s**t dusty baker

+1
Giants on to the NLCS!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Jim Joyce is horrible.

His balls are called strikes and his strikes are balls.

Plus, his StrikHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE call is annoying
Share 49ersWebzone