LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 215 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Alright fellas, just started really getting into the NBA the past few weeks. What are the Spurs chances of making it to the Finals? I know OKC is always trouble but is there any other team that has the favorable matchups vs the Spurs. I've been keeping up with SA but not other teams.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Can Derek Fisher ask to be released so that his family can relocate to Miami? You know, for the hospitals and stuff.

I'm hoping Cuban makes things difficult for him. Fisher is dirty on and off the court.
Wow griffin one upped Jordan's dunk of the year candidate:

[ Edited by fortyninerglory on Mar 18, 2013 at 9:13 AM ]
Originally posted by fortyninerglory:
Wow griffin one upped Jordan's dunk of the year candidate:

no way!

Same dunk except Jordans head went higher above the rim, was in traffic, and the guy he posterized was put in a body bag
Originally posted by dobophile:
Can Derek Fisher ask to be released so that his family can relocate to Miami? You know, for the hospitals and stuff.

Proud to say I always knew that guy was a piece of trash person. Became clear when he used his kids illness as an excuse to go to his desired team.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Joecool:
Alright fellas, just started really getting into the NBA the past few weeks. What are the Spurs chances of making it to the Finals? I know OKC is always trouble but is there any other team that has the favorable matchups vs the Spurs. I've been keeping up with SA but not other teams.

Memphis and Lakers as well IMO. Clippers and Nuggets aren't good enough in the half court to beat them.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Andrew Bynum to have season ending surgery on BOTH knees
Originally posted by jrg:
Andrew Bynum to have season ending surgery on BOTH knees

Can it be season "ending" surgery if you never actually started the season?
  • jrg
  • Veteran

• 4ML
  • Veteran
...and a jet goes down in Boston!

• jrg
  • Veteran
I mean, to be fair..Terry really didn't stand a chance (even if he was bigger)..he was running all over trying to get the ball back and was just way out of position
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I mean, to be fair..Terry really didn't stand a chance (even if he was bigger)..he was running all over trying to get the ball back and was just way out of position

Of course...and I like the fact that he tried to contest it. I just don't like him...because of the fact that he stole Kenny "the jet" Smith's nickname.

Loved the Lebron's stare-down. He meant business today from the start.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

Of course...and I like the fact that he tried to contest it. I just don't like him...because of the fact that he stole Kenny "the jet" Smith's nickname.

Loved the Lebron's stare-down. He meant business today from the start.

Ya. A lot of people saying how they thought the Celtics would end it tonight. Guess he didn't take kindly to that. Haha
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
DeAndre Jordan (on Lebron's dunk): hmmm touché sir...touché. lol
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
...and a jet goes down in Boston!

hahahaha man.. why even jump at that point? i would have just gotten out of the way

monster game by jeff green though.. happy for him.. too bad they choked the game away
[ Edited by bayarealuv on Mar 19, 2013 at 8:54 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone