There are 101 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Magic has offered $1M to the winner of the dunk contest if Lebron enters!


Originally posted by jrg:


that was sooooooooooo sickkkkkkkkkk
Originally posted by jrg:


Ridiculous height on those dunks...uhh yea, he'd win the dunk contest with them.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by jrg:



Ridiculous height on those dunks...uhh yea, he'd win the dunk contest with them.

That behind the back one is disgusting. Way too easy for him. Definitely was better than anything in this years dunk contest.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,692
Has there ever been a player that made those types of dunks so easily? That dude looks like he's not even trying that hard.

I know shawn kemp was amazing but I'm too young to remember him.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The bobcats have 24 points at halftime vs utah. 9 points in the 1st and 15 in the 2nd quarter.


Enes Kanter had the same amount of rebounds as the Cats did at one point too with 22.
On the Anniversary of Wilt's 100 point game, I want to share one of the greatest quotes in sports history:


"I'll never forget the night Wilt & I combined for 117 points."

-Al Attles
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,692
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
On the Anniversary of Wilt's 100 point game, I want to share one of the greatest quotes in sports history:


"I'll never forget the night Wilt & I combined for 117 points."

-Al Attles

lol.. clever
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
On the Anniversary of Wilt's 100 point game, I want to share one of the greatest quotes in sports history:


"I'll never forget the night Wilt & I combined for 117 points."

-Al Attles

Bill Simmons:

In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million … and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Bill Simmons:

<em style="line-height: 1.3em;">In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million &hellip; and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.</em>

Bosh
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,692
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Bill Simmons:

<em style="line-height: 1.3em;">In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million &hellip; and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.</em>

Bosh

Miller
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Bill Simmons:

<em style="line-height: 1.3em;">In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million … and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.</em>

Bosh

Miller

Battier