LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 242 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
The bobcats have 24 points at halftime vs utah. 9 points in the 1st and 15 in the 2nd quarter.

Enes Kanter had the same amount of rebounds as the Cats did at one point too with 22.
On the Anniversary of Wilt's 100 point game, I want to share one of the greatest quotes in sports history:

"I'll never forget the night Wilt & I combined for 117 points."

-Al Attles
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:
On the Anniversary of Wilt's 100 point game, I want to share one of the greatest quotes in sports history:

-Al Attles

lol.. clever
Originally posted by IWASATTHECATCH:

-Al Attles

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Bill Simmons:

In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million … and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Bill Simmons:

<em style="line-height: 1.3em;">In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million &hellip; and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.</em>

Bosh
Bill Simmons:

<em style="line-height: 1.3em;">In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million &hellip; and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.</em>

Bosh

Miller
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Bill Simmons:

<em style="line-height: 1.3em;">In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million … and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.</em>

Bosh

Miller

Battier
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
Bill Simmons:

<em style="line-height: 1.3em;">In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million … and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.</em>

Bosh

Miller

Battier

Rashard Lewis
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
LeBRON with back to back 3s! Lets go!!!

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Bill Simmons:

<em style="line-height: 1.3em;">In 2009, Forbes valued the Cavaliers at $476 million and the Heat at $364 million. Four years later, they valued the Cavaliers at $434 million &#133; and the Heat at $625 million. Gee, I wonder what changed.</em>

Bosh

Miller

Battier

Rashard Lewis

It's all about the Birdman! C'mon guys!
Wow.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Yes! Nice win against the Knicks! Needed to beat the Knicks after badly losing two earlier in the season.

Originally posted by 9erfanAUS:

SMH at Rodman.
Share 49ersWebzone