There are 112 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA The Maloofs are finalizing an agreement to sell the Sacramento Kings to the Hansen-Ballmer led Seattle group, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.
Originally posted by Valrod33:
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA The Maloofs are finalizing an agreement to sell the Sacramento Kings to the Hansen-Ballmer led Seattle group, sources tell Yahoo! Sports.

LOL goodbye sacrament kings
Originally posted by Valrod33:

I heard about this earlier. Sad for the city of Sacramento.

Absolutely awesome for Seattle.
Adrian Wojnarowski ‏@WojYahooNBA The deal will sell the Kings for approximately $500 million, with the Seattle group seeking relocation to Key Arena for the 2013-'14 season.
Stupid mother f**king sons of b***hes
Well, looks like I'm officially a warriors fan. Maloofs sticking it to the fans one last time
Originally posted by marshniners24:

You had to figure that this day was coming. The Maloofs were "broke" by their standards. KJ couldn't pull off a miracle. Seattle was chomping at the bit, and Stern FWIW was hell-bent on getting a team back into that market.
so the kings got a higher sale price than the warriors. crazy
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Well, looks like I'm officially a warriors fan. Maloofs sticking it to the fans one last time

Welcome bro.

Question: Because they are selling the team, how likely is it that they'd hold a firesale? I think that Tyreke is gonna be traded at the ASB or during the offseason, for sure. But you kinda need a star player like...DMC...(yikes)...as a "marketing chip". Right?
Originally posted by DaDDieO:
Originally posted by marshniners24:

You had to figure that this day was coming. The Maloofs were "broke" by their standards. KJ couldn't pull off a miracle. Seattle was chomping at the bit, and Stern FWIW was hell-bent on getting a team back into that market.

Yep. Although I did have some hope. This f**king sucks. f**k the Maloofs.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Man this is what Im scared of will happen with the A's

Lew Wolff wont get San Jose or any nice place to build a stadium, and they'll sell the team to some random guy and move them out of california
Lulz my "new" team is 22-11. So this is what Lakers fans feel...
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Lulz my "new" team is 22-11. So this is what Lakers fans feel...

This lulzzzzz
  • crzy
  • Veteran
YES The SONICS ARE BACK!
Originally posted by crzy:
YES The SONICS ARE BACK!

Gtfo
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home