LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 288 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

No look pass to yourself off the backboard dunk through traffic?

Is this real life?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Is this real life?

No look? Um no.
Through traffic? No that was a fast break and a huge lane to run down.

So it is a pass to himself off the backboard and a dunk.
Originally posted by 9erReign:

Is this real life?

No look? Um no.

Yeah, I think this dunk is being over-hyped, although I will say I've never seen someone throw it off the backboard to himself from the 3 point line essentially. Still not that impressed

Is this real life?

No look? Um no.

He was looking at the player on the wing when that pass started and still when the ball was coming out of his hand. Get your eyes checked, geezer.
He was looking at the player on the wing when that pass started and still when the ball was coming out of his hand. Get your eyes checked, geezer.

No he is looking at the backboard when the ball comes out and it is always in his vision, even when his head slightly looks at the wing. If it were no look he would have had to throw it behind him or to the left.

Is this real life?

No look? Um no.

there was 3 guys ahead of him when he threw it off the backboard, I'd say thats in traffic..
Originally posted by pdizo916:
OMG, I JUST HEARD THE TRAGIC NEWS. THE NBA JUST SCREWED UP AGAIN.

How in the hell is that the mavs vs clippers game gets the nightcap while the grizzles vs warriors are not on national tv?

If the nba has a flex option this early into the season, they should think about exercising it.

Clippers are the most entertaining team to watch in the NBA... and they got the best record. They should be on TV as much as anyone.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by pdizo916:
OMG, I JUST HEARD THE TRAGIC NEWS. THE NBA JUST SCREWED UP AGAIN.

How in the hell is that the mavs vs clippers game gets the nightcap while the grizzles vs warriors are not on national tv?

If the nba has a flex option this early into the season, they should think about exercising it.

Clippers are the most entertaining team to watch in the NBA... and they got the best record. They should be on TV as much as anyone.

Ya, but the Mavericks suck
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Is this real life?

No look? Um no.

Looked like a no-look pass to me.
Quote:
Doc Rivers defends Kevin Garnett

Boston Celtics coach Doc Rivers said Thursday morning that forward Kevin Garnett did not include Carmelo Anthony's wife in trash talking during Monday's victory over the New York Knicks, as has been rumored.

"Well, No. 1, I know what's been reported did not happen," Rivers said adamantly during his weekly interview on Boston sports radio station WEEI. "I know that as a fact."

Pressed further on Garnett's rumored remarks, Rivers said: "That did not happen."

Garnett and Anthony were called for double technicals in Monday's game for jawing at each other on the court, an argument that extended to the tunnel of Madison Square Garden after the game. Anthony was suspended Wednesday for confronting Garnett after the game and approaching him at the Celtics' team bus.

Rivers chalked up the incident to Anthony trying to deflect attention back to Garnett.

"Guys, you know how this works," Rivers said. "A guy does something crazy like Carmelo did, and the way to get out of trouble is to say, 'Well, he said this.' It happens all the time, and what bugs me about this whole thing is this is not a Kevin Garnett issue. And it was made into one, and it shouldn't have been made into one.

Is there a single person in this world that actually thinks KG didn't talk s**t about Mello's baby mama?

Is there a single person in this world that actually thinks KG didn't talk s**t about Mello's baby mama?

He wouldn't have waited outside of the bus for KG unless it was something family related. It wasn't the "run of the mill" s**t talking.
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:

lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Miami Heat

Someone's gotta hit wide-open 3s
Originally posted by sacniner:

sacramento kings ten years ago.
Share 49ersWebzone