LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 309 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Did I miss something? What is all this "new faces" talk with the Hawks?

JR Smith in da mouf
this is a little late.. but how is jerry stackhouse still in the league? lol
Originally posted by jrg:
Grizzlies are good

Zach Randolph tonight:
15-22
38 pts
22 reb
3 blk
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by jrg:
Grizzlies are good

Zach Randolph tonight:
15-22
38 pts
22 reb
3 blk

eddie winslow can ball
  • FL9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
eddie winslow can ball

LOL, isn't that dude on the Young & the Restless and was at one time married to a whore that used to blow all the rappers to get on their music videos?
Originally posted by FL9er:
eddie winslow can ball

LOL, isn't that dude on the Young & the Restless and was at one time married to a whore that used to blow all the rappers to get on their music videos?

he doin' soaps now? haha i have no idea bro
Wow the Heat got b***h slapped by the Knicks w/ no Melo Anthony at home, 20 point loss
And in what has to be one of the s**ttiest prime time match ups of the season, dallas at phoenix.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
this is a little late.. but how is jerry stackhouse still in the league? lol

Yea...when I saw him play against the Heat last week - I was like...what year is this? For a split second I thought I was watching a recorded game.

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Had to duck
Gotta brag about my team a little bit. We went 5-7 in our non-league schedule without our 4 best players, while playing 12 games in 13 nights. 5-7 doesn't sound like much, but two years ago the squad was 1-11 while losing by an average of 30ppg. We've won 4 out of our last 5 games, which is the first time that's happened at the school since 04-05, and we've been at an athletic disadvantage in almost every game. It's been badass watching my guys outsmart their opponents. Can't wait for league play. We have a damn good shot at the playoffs, even without any of my best players coming back.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Gotta brag about my team a little bit. We went 5-7 in our non-league schedule without our 4 best players, while playing 12 games in 13 nights. 5-7 doesn't sound like much, but two years ago the squad was 1-11 while losing by an average of 30ppg. We've won 4 out of our last 5 games, which is the first time that's happened at the school since 04-05, and we've been at an athletic disadvantage in almost every game. It's been badass watching my guys outsmart their opponents. Can't wait for league play. We have a damn good shot at the playoffs, even without any of my best players coming back.

Nice work mini Phil
  • jrg
  • Veteran
^This.

Legbreaker did for his sons football
worst free throw of all time LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-MW5tkTWtQ&feature=youtu.be

[ Edited by blizzuntz on Dec 10, 2012 at 12:09 AM ]
Share 49ersWebzone