There are 145 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by LA9erFan:

f**kin Bynum
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

derp
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

f**kin Bynum

Fun quiz. http://www.sporcle.com/games/ec2tc3/top10teamscorers
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

f**kin Bynum


Ahhh yes! The s**t!

I was thinking the same thing.

Lil' Penny f**ked some s**t up in that movie.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Oct 23, 2012 at 9:58 AM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Fun quiz. http://www.sporcle.com/games/ec2tc3/top10teamscorers

I got 110 correct. tookme forever to figure out how to spell Olajuwon. I spelled Stojakovic right on my first try though. lol. Im pissed off at some of the easy ones I didnt get in like Oscar Robertson and John Havlicek. I couldnt think of any bobcats players other than Gerald Wallace and Steven Jackson
300 (or less, since I'm sure a few guys are top 10 for more than 1 team) players in 20 minutes? That's appox. 4 seconds per player.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
300 (or less, since I'm sure a few guys are top 10 for more than 1 team) players in 20 minutes? That's appox. 4 seconds per player.

C'mon, try it.

Also...all you have to do is type in the last name. So "Robinson" gets you David Robinson on the Spurs and Glenn Robinson on the Bucks.

I've been playing the game as a memory exercise the last couple of weeks, and it's also served as a way of learning some of the more obscure (but decent) players from back in the day.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Oct 23, 2012 at 10:06 AM ]
Originally posted by WookieOftheYear:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Fun quiz. http://www.sporcle.com/games/ec2tc3/top10teamscorers

I got 110 correct. tookme forever to figure out how to spell Olajuwon. I spelled Stojakovic right on my first try though. lol. Im pissed off at some of the easy ones I didnt get in like Oscar Robertson and John Havlicek. I couldnt think of any bobcats players other than Gerald Wallace and Steven Jackson

Don't feel so bad, the Kings video production crew missed him too.

lulz
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

lol wtf
I got 122, completely forgot about the Sonics since they weren't "on the list"
Today is gonna be the first time I have to cut players as a coach. On one hand it's good because twice as many guys came out for the team this year, but it's a bummer to have to break a kid's heart.

Also, my 4 best players are academically ineligible until January. Our non-league games are gonna be rough.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Today is gonna be the first time I have to cut players as a coach. On one hand it's good because twice as many guys came out for the team this year, but it's a bummer to have to break a kid's heart.

Also, my 4 best players are academically ineligible until January. Our non-league games are gonna be rough.

lol that's how it usually was in every sport in my high school
Put them in check