LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 217 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

Originally posted by JiksJuicy:

That was one of my favorite playoff games. I was going nuts watching him tear it up like that. Too bad that was only one of a handful of memorable games .
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Pretty cool gif

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Pretty cool gif

im pretty sure thats photoshopped
Originally posted by valrod33:
Pretty cool gif

im pretty sure thats photoshopped

this.
cmon 4ml
Pretty cool gif

Awesome. You can really see how his shooting improved with that. He used to use different form throughout the game. Now they all look pretty much the same.
Originally posted by 9erReign:
Pretty cool gif

Awesome. You can really see how his shooting improved with that. He used to use different form throughout the game. Now they all look pretty much the same.
I just noticed the 3 pointer in the middle and by the Heat bench that he is shooting left handed, yup this is definitely photoshopped
[ Edited by valrod33 on Jun 24, 2013 at 10:24 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran

Scottie Pippen arrested after whoopin on some dude in Cali.
Something kinda creepy to the end of that vid saying "Subscribe to MiddleSchoolHoops"

Kid can pass.

Originally posted by SF69ers:
Scottie Pippen arrested after whoopin on some dude in Cali.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1682778-scottie-pippen-reportedly-knocked-out-another-man-outside-malibu-restaurant

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1682778-scottie-pippen-reportedly-knocked-out-another-man-outside-malibu-restaurant
Whats the word on Andrew Bynum? He is a Free Agent, right? So he can leave Philly without ever playing for them, I wonder if he is healthy cuz if he is Id like the Wolves to sign him instead of Pek, I love me some Pek but Bynum and Love plus Rubio
would we all agree looking back now that if Duhwight leaves LA, Bynum leaves the 6ers, that while the Magic got much worse still won that trade?
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:
would we all agree looking back now that if Duhwight leaves LA, Bynum leaves the 6ers, that while the Magic got much worse still won that trade?

Interesting point.
Originally posted by Strwy2Hevn:

lol ya, that's kinda funny.
Share 49ersWebzone