There are 264 users in the forums

2012-13 General NBA Discussion Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Is it 2016 yet?
Originally posted by jrg:
Is it 2016 yet?

No, the Lakers haven't won back to back titles yet.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Is it 2016 yet?

Don't care bout the Lakers..just want to get back to being relevant again. Gonna take a while
reading the last page of this thread, makes me hate the fact that being a Lakers fan we RARELY can get a top rookie to be excited about.
As a sports fan I enjoy thinking and discussing about the future of young rookies and what can be......
Is it 2016 yet?

Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
reading the last page of this thread, makes me hate the fact that being a Lakers fan we RARELY can get a top rookie to be excited about.
As a sports fan I enjoy thinking and discussing about the future of young rookies and what can be......

Why? If you have a top rookie or high draft pick, it means your team sucks balls a majority of the time. I'm fine with not having a rookie to watch play for a s**tty team
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

Why? If you have a top rookie or high draft pick, it means your team sucks balls a majority of the time. I'm fine with not having a rookie to watch play for a s**tty team
yeah I hear what you're saying, but what can I say there is just something exciting about getting a highly touted player... I remember getting Kobe in 96' man that was nice... Seeing him struggle then become the player that is now... Its just awesome.. Being a Lakers fan you rarely get to see a young player come up through the organization.

yeah I hear what you're saying, but what can I say there is just something exciting about getting a highly touted player... I remember getting Kobe in 96' man that was nice... Seeing him struggle then become the player that is now... Its just awesome.. Being a Lakers fan you rarely get to see a young player come up through the organization.

I understand
Bynum lol
Interesting prospect out of France. Frail as s**t, but he's still just 20 years old. He's 7'2" with a 7'9" wingspan () and what I really like about him is that he's VERY agile for his size. Most guys his size are awkward and lumbering. He has quick feet and reaction time. Every time I read about him at an all-star camp, everyone talks about how he completely shuts down the paint.

7'9" wingspan. Jesus christ lol

How has he not been drafted already?
7'9" wingspan. Jesus christ lol

How has he not been drafted already?

Hasn't made himself eligible. Probably will this year.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Dwight Howard's replacement in Orlando

Sweet he'll be a Laker then right as he hits his prime

Sweet he'll be a Laker then right as he hits his prime

Oh snap!
Share 49ersWebzone