LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 274 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Early 4:00 tipoff in cleveland. I'm expecting the Lakers to roll them, but I don't really have any factual reasoning behind this theory.
Lakers playing lazy ugly turnover ball, right now. They'll probably lose. It looks like one of those games, so far.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
man whats up with Howard I thought he was a good player. I am not impressed
Getting hammered, down 15 at the half. lol
Cleveland's offense comes out of the half looking like the Lakers. Lead was cut to 7, but back to 12.
This team is in real trouble. How are we worse than some of the teams in the mid 2000s?
This game shouldn't even be close. The cavs are s**tting all over themselves at the line like we normally do.
Kobe is just so fricking awesome. The Lakers would be a bottom 10 team in the NBA without him in my opinion. Certainly not a chance at being a playoff team.
Get it the fu** together
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Howard lead the team in assists with 3.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Kobe is just so fricking awesome. The Lakers would be a bottom 10 team in the NBA without him in my opinion. Certainly not a chance at being a playoff team.

Originally posted by StOnEy333:

LOL Well there are a lot of people I'm sure that would say that with Howard, Gasol, Nash, and Artest they would still be a playoff team.
This team looks so burned out. We're about 5 games overdue for a player's only meeting.

The offense is AWFUL. Almost no off the ball player movement at all. It's all ISO's and pick & rolls. I can't believe how bad of an offensive coach D'Antoni is. I had no idea.
People asking for D'Antonis head yet?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

LOL Well there are a lot of people I'm sure that would say that with Howard, Gasol, Nash, and Artest they would still be a playoff team.

Well that wouldn't be unrealistic, but Nash has been out since october and Pau hasn't played in almost 2 weeks. So then it would be Howard and MWP leading the charge.
Share 49ersWebzone