Originally posted by StOnEy333:
From LG:

OMG i'm dying
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
2 - 4

Last place in their division.

Nash already hurt.

Fired coach.

We are expected to believe this is the best team in the league. LOL.....

That may have been the worst inciting attempt I've ever seen. You should pm 9erReign he's an expert at inciting/trolling. He's a decent dude as well
2 - 4

Nash already hurt.

Fired coach.

Translation: "I'm trying to incite Laker fans by making up stupid s**t that nobody here believes."

Everything I stated is a fact. Those all happened. It's not stuff nobody believes. It happened.
2 - 4

Nash already hurt.

Fired coach.

Translation: "I'm trying to incite Laker fans by making up stupid s**t that nobody here believes."

Everything I stated is a fact. Those all happened. It's not stuff nobody believes. It happened.

Pffft! @ 2-4 and last in our division( its only 6 games into the season) im glad the FO didn't hesitate to pull the plug on the Potato Experiment. It sucked! The Lakers are a organization that plays for Championships, Period! Our payroll over $100 million and close to $30 or more in the Luxury Tax hole, and the Pending Howard will leave if this blows up in their faces. Our FO made the right Decision. Glad Dr. Buss rolled out of bed and demanding Jimmy to can this fool.

What team do you represent SanDiego?
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
2 - 4

Nash already hurt.

Fired coach.

Pffft! @ 2-4 and last in our division( its only 6 games into the season) im glad the FO didn't hesitate to pull the plug on the Potato Experiment. It sucked! The Lakers are a organization that plays for Championships, Period! Our payroll over $100 million and close to $30 or more in the Luxury Tax hole, and the Pending Howard will leave if this blows up in their faces. Our FO made the right Decision. Glad Dr. Buss rolled out of bed and demanding Jimmy to can this fool.

What team do you represent SanDiego?

They aren't getting much for all that money so far. That's what happens when you sign 38 year old players....
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
From LG:

OMG i'm dying

F*ckin Hilarious Stoney. Good find!
2 - 4

Nash already hurt.

Fired coach.

I'm talking about the last line you posted. But you knew that. You're just being coy, in an attempt to incite people in this thread. Knock it off, bandwagon boy. Go back to NT with your b******t.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
From LG:

OMG i'm dying

Pretty f**king funny...haha
YOU SEE WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU JUST LET THEM PLAY!!!!!

And the WORST coach EVER award goes too....MIKE BROWN former coach of the Los Angeles Lakers when they had KOBE, DWIGHT, NASH, GASOL, and PEACE.....everybody now BOOOOOOO......
Ron artest at the fights... Coool.

This should be a good contest today. On the court, and here in the Zone for us Die Hards for both squads.
Originally posted by Bleed49ers4Life:
This should be a good contest today. On the court, and here in the Zone for us Die Hards for both squads.

I just wanna see a good game
Good first quarter. They look solid so far.
The Kings announcers are terrible. It is clearly a jump ball but he is absolutely going crazy calling for a foul. Be a profession.
3-4 after the win tonight. 2 games back in the Pacific.
Share 49ersWebzone