LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 269 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Drop 40+ pts and 12 asts again.
LOL Rudy Gay LOL
What a thriller
Kobe Kobe Kobe... Not even fair
Jesus christ that game.

I wanna say I can't believe dantoni stuck with meeks so long, but really, not surprised.
40+ and 12 dimes again Dat deer antler spray brah lol
Jesus f**king Christ! Kobe great work at the end, Nash should also receive credit hitting that big time triple to tie the game in regulation but seriously, we're going down to the f**king brink against the Hornets and Raptors? This is getting ridiculous and leading me to believe we should get blown out Sunday against the Bulls...

With that said, Sunday will be a great test to see if we're just playing down to our competition or if we really are this inconsistent/mediocre. Good thing is, Utah keeps losing
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
man Kobe is just amazing, nobody plays harder.
f**k i cant believe we pulled out a win!!! Kobe is a clutch machine!!!! Lakers all the way baby!

This is one of the best stretches of Kobe's career. Considering the mileage that he has on him, what he's doing right now is unprecedented. No one in the NBA has had a stretch of games like this one while carrying even close to the amount of mileage that he's carrying. I don't care if he's shooting liquid Teen Wolf into his veins at mid court right before the game, this is incredible.
[ Edited by LA9erFan on Mar 8, 2013 at 11:19 PM ]
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
This is one of the best stretched of Kobe's career. Considering the mileage that he has on him, what he's doing right now is unprecedented. No one in the NBA has had a stretch of games like this one while carrying even close to the amount of mileage that he's carrying. I don't care if he's shooting liquid Teen Wolf into his veins at mid court right before the game, this is incredible.

I freebased some black tar Teen Wolf once. Things got silly.
.714 winning percentage in the last 21 games.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
.714 winning percentage in the last 21 games.

21 games, so since the Memphis game with the team meeting? It's been a better stretch to watch but we still need to string together more impressive performances and really, more consistent performances for 48 minutes, especially on the defensive side of the floor. These slow first halves are ridiculous.

Regardless, in that stretch we've beaten OKC, Brooklyn, Boston, and ATL, albeit all at home except for Brooklyn. The Bulls game this Sunday, Pacers game (road) next Friday, and Warriors game (road) on the 25th will be the most telling of games as to whether we're making strides towards not just making the playoffs but not making the playoffs just to be some top seeds door step into the 2nd round. Obviously, we need to take every game seriously and treat each one like win or die but I'll be especially interested to see how we play in those three as this month comes to an end.
ok what the hell is going on? how come Earl Clark didn't come into the game for Meeks? They could've went with Nash, Kobe, Clark, MWP, and Howard instead of letting Toronto constantly abuse Meeks
Share 49ersWebzone