There are 188 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

We're gonna shoot so many free throws this year.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

I remember this feeling. This feeling of having a dogs**t horrible FT shooter and feeling good if he gets 1 of 2.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

I remember this feeling. This feeling of having a dogs**t horrible FT shooter and feeling good if he gets 1 of 2.

Well, as hard as it is on the eyes, Dwight shooting 50% from the FT line is the same as him shooting 50% from the field, and it gets us into the bonus and the other team into foul trouble. Hopefully he can get back up to the 58% level he was at in the first 7 years of his career.

Well, as hard as it is on the eyes, Dwight shooting 50% from the FT line is the same as him shooting 50% from the field, and it gets us into the bonus and the other team into foul trouble. Hopefully he can get back up to the 58% level he was at in the first 7 years of his career.

Wow, that Kobe alley oop to Dwight!

These last couple of minutes with the starters on the floor have been amazing.

Dwight is SO good against the pick & roll. We haven't played good PnR defense in about 20 years.

These last couple of minutes with the starters on the floor have been amazing.

Dwight is SO good against the pick & roll. We haven't played good PnR defense in about 20 years.

This has literally been my face the past 10 minutes:
You guys watching on TV? I only see it on the NBA channel, but it's blacked out.
This has literally been my face the past 10 minutes:

Me too, dude. Me too.
Originally posted by mug0mug:
You guys watching on TV? I only see it on the NBA channel, but it's blacked out.

http://www.nbaliveonline.com/nbalive/watch/?match=D&link=1&game=Sacramento%20Kings%20at%20LA%20Lakers
OMG Nash's ankle rolled so hard.
Originally posted by mug0mug:

http://www.nbaliveonline.com/nbalive/watch/?match=D&link=1&game=Sacramento%20Kings%20at%20LA%20Lakers

Cool, thanks, I was hoping it was on TV though to put on in the background as I use the computer.
Lets go
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lets go

It's a preseason game. Just enjoy watching it.
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Lets go

It's a preseason game. Just enjoy watching it.

I just got off work and turned it on. That linup up was so awful
Jimmer
Thornton
Cisco
Hayes
JT
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com