49ers vs. Seahawks Tickets Available! →

There are 452 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 53,673
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Old man Kobe with a nice little 42/12/7 game, and led a 20-0 run to win the game. WOW

f**kin' insane...Kobe is unbelievable right now. Utah lost too!
Wow. Definitely didn't expect that one. 20-0 run to end the game over the last 6:30+. I knocked dantoni for leaving kobe out for too long in the first half. Well I gotta give him credit for leaving kobe in the entire 2nd half. Definitely not a long term success blueprint, but it's what needed to happen in this game.


Kobe the first Laker player since '85 with 40 points and 12 assists.


Props to Dwight for his play in the 2nd half. He was making plays all over the court. His big blocks toward the end were huge.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Old man Kobe with a nice little 42/12/7 game, and led a 20-0 run to win the game. WOW

f**kin' insane...Kobe is unbelievable right now. Utah lost too!

Cleveland went on a 13-0 run to finish off Utah as well. Crazy night.
what a 4th holy crap
losses by Houston and Utah as well
Lol...mamma there goes that man
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow. Definitely didn't expect that one. 20-0 run to end the game over the last 6:30+. I knocked dantoni for leaving kobe out for too long in the first half. Well I gotta give him credit for leaving kobe in the entire 2nd half. Definitely not a long term success blueprint, but it's what needed to happen in this game.


Kobe the first Laker player since '85 with 40 points and 12 assists.


Props to Dwight for his play in the 2nd half. He was making plays all over the court. His big blocks toward the end were huge.

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow. Definitely didn't expect that one. 20-0 run to end the game over the last 6:30+. I knocked dantoni for leaving kobe out for too long in the first half. Well I gotta give him credit for leaving kobe in the entire 2nd half. Definitely not a long term success blueprint, but it's what needed to happen in this game.


Kobe the first Laker player since '85 with 40 points and 12 assists.


Props to Dwight for his play in the 2nd half. He was making plays all over the court. His big blocks toward the end were huge.


Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Wow. Definitely didn't expect that one. 20-0 run to end the game over the last 6:30+. I knocked dantoni for leaving kobe out for too long in the first half. Well I gotta give him credit for leaving kobe in the entire 2nd half. Definitely not a long term success blueprint, but it's what needed to happen in this game.


Kobe the first Laker player since '85 with 40 points and 12 assists.


Props to Dwight for his play in the 2nd half. He was making plays all over the court. His big blocks toward the end were huge.



LOL



Seriously, they really were set up to defend the wrong basket, right?
Originally posted by StOnEy333:



Seriously, they really were set up to defend the wrong basket, right?

I was simultaneously laughing and screaming at my TV here. NO totally crapped their pants at the end of that game.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:



Seriously, they really were set up to defend the wrong basket, right?

I was simultaneously laughing and screaming at my TV here. NO totally crapped their pants at the end of that game.

Gave up a 20-0 run to end the game. Yeah, I'd say so. lol
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
f**kin with my emotions and s**t

Lol coach p
That's aboutttt right, first game I miss this season they would do this.....

At dinner I checked my phone and it's 93-74...that was the only score I saw all night, did a quick one of at the table and went about my business.

After dinner I see 108-102, 33-9 difference in the 4th........and was like WTFFFFFFFFFF

Awesome
From LG: QFTOS vs pelicans


I want to punch somebody right now..

This hurt likes (bleep)..! Why Pelicans??!@ Argg. I swear if my mom comes in to tell me to calm down my screaming, I'll smack the (bleep) outta her!


Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone