There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I heard somebody say yesterday that Kobe has only missed 14 regular season games in his career. That's absolutely mind boggling, considering how many injuries he's had to deal with.

Nah, he's missed a lot more than that.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I heard somebody say yesterday that Kobe has only missed 14 regular season games in his career. That's absolutely mind boggling, considering how many injuries he's had to deal with.

Nah, he's missed a lot more than that.

Yep. He missed more than that just in 1999 alone. Come on Stoney!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I heard somebody say yesterday that Kobe has only missed 14 regular season games in his career. That's absolutely mind boggling, considering how many injuries he's had to deal with.

Nah, he's missed a lot more than that.

Yep. He missed more than that just in 1999 alone. Come on Stoney!

He played every game in '99. (lockout year)

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I heard somebody say yesterday that Kobe has only missed 14 regular season games in his career. That's absolutely mind boggling, considering how many injuries he's had to deal with.

Nah, he's missed a lot more than that.

Yep. He missed more than that just in 1999 alone. Come on Stoney!

He played every game in '99. (lockout year)


I shouldnt believe everything I read on the internet then. LOL

"Bryant started the 1999–2000 season sidelined for six weeks due to an injury to his hand in a preseason game against the Washington Wizards"

Looks to me like the lockout was 98-99?
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Feb 8, 2013 at 11:01 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I shouldnt believe everything I read on the internet then. LOL

"Bryant started the 1999–2000 season sidelined for six weeks due to an injury to his hand in a preseason game against the Washington Wizards"

Looks to me like the lockout was 98-99?

*shakes fist*
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I shouldnt believe everything I read on the internet then. LOL

"Bryant started the 1999–2000 season sidelined for six weeks due to an injury to his hand in a preseason game against the Washington Wizards"

Looks to me like the lockout was 98-99?

*shakes fist*

I heard that on the TNT pregame show. It seemed odd to me, too. Maybe there was some context they left out, like in the past 5 years, or something blah blah blah.
Trade Howard IMHO
Lolkers
I thought there was ZERO chance we were winning that game. Pretty stoked on our effort the last 16 minutes of that game. I feel like we haven't won in Charlotte in 10 years.
Glad we were able to dominate a quality team in all facets of the game tonight
Sunday afternoon is gonna get UGLY
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
Sunday afternoon is gonna get UGLY

Yeah for the Heat

AMIRITE?!
Originally posted by DynastyChile:
I thought there was ZERO chance we were winning that game. Pretty stoked on our effort the last 16 minutes of that game. I feel like we haven't won in Charlotte in 10 years.

Agreed. The last thing I thought was gonna happen when we were down 20 was the team to buckle down, come back, and win. Kudos to them for actually playing like a decent team for the last part of the game.



And yeah, sunday is gonna be a sum b***h. Good f**king luck to em.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Glad we were able to dominate a quality team in all facets of the game tonight

Man, Charlotte was kicking the s**t out of us at their place back when we were winning titles. Any win we can get in that cursed arena is fine by me. I don't care how ugly it is.
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com