There are 124 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I like Pau coming off the bench. I hope this works out amazingly so it can stay this way.

Should be a fun game tonight.

I certainly wish the warriors put up a better fight last night. lol
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,858
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
I like Pau coming off the bench. I hope this works out amazingly so it can stay this way.

Should be a fun game tonight.

I certainly wish the warriors put up a better fight last night. lol

Haha...yea Warriors were lost last night. Lakers are finally playing like a desperate team. Miami have had their own share of issues, but I'm expecting both teams to come out and play at a high level tonight.
At least the game will start on time. clips are handling minny.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,858
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
At least the game will start on time. clips are handling minny.

Yes! I was just telling my friend that. Thank you Minnesota!
I wonder if every basket the heat score tonight will be a break away dunk.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,858
After the rough start, Lakers are looking sharp.
Lebron taking cover from Kobe Slam Dunking it on him!
Only on pace for about 30 turnovers
Man, talk about shooting yourself on the foot. Lakers are just giving the ball away. Tighten that s**t up and they would be up in this game.



4 point game at the end of 1. Still happy about that, despite the turnovers.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 31,858
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Lebron taking cover from Kobe Slam Dunking it on him!

Don't think Lebron has a chance to contest. Anyway, good reply from the Lakers!
Turnover inbounding the ball to start the 2nd. Turnover on 1st possession. lol
Playing reasonably well for turning the ball over 10 times
Yes Reggie. I also would like to see Pau just wait a moment and go up and dunk the ball.
Yay! We got off of 29 points!
Get the Latest News at Lakers365.com