There are 184 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

• jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Earl Clark gets the start at PF again. Dwight back. So far they're playing well.

Wow, at PF?
Lakers lead 37-20 at the end of the 1st.
Kobe and Nash getting everybody involved early
Well rounded game right now I love it
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I also am enjoying it.

I also acknowledge the cavs are the 2nd worst team in the league.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
6 players and counting in double figures scoring
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:

I also am enjoying it.

I also acknowledge the cavs are the 2nd worst team in the league.

sadly, I still enjoyed it. We will win 45 in a row now
The rotation going forward really should be

Nash/Duhon*
Kobe/Meeks/Morris
MWP/Kobe/Clark/Ebanks
Pau/Clark
Dwight/Pau

God damn it sucks that Jordan Hill is out for year...would have been great to have him backing up Pau and we could just make Clark a back-up 3. I also do not like Jamison at all but coach might have to keep giving him run...I also don't know what Meeks did to get relegated to riding the pine ala Jamison earlier this year. But at least during the regular season I don't have a huge problem giving Jamison as well as Ebanks some time, but come playoff time unless he's playing at a high level (and the Cavs game notwithstanding, he's not) then I don't want him seeing any PT (and sorry Ebanks, you're just not there yet).

And despite the fact that we are in "desperation win every game" mode, Kobe's minutes need to get cut. Averaging just under 39/game. I'd love to see him get around 35 the rest of the way out but unless we're playing Cleveland every night then we might be S.O.L. with that one

*Once Blake returns, I expect him to take Duhon's spot in the rotation
[ Edited by GameOver on Jan 15, 2013 at 11:11 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Apparently D'Antoni has announced that Kobe Bryant will start playing...errr...will have a bigger defensive role going forward.

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Apparently D'Antoni has announced that Kobe Bryant will start playing...errr...will have a bigger defensive role going forward.

Yeah, sports enter had one of their breaking news alerts about it. lol
Would 2 wins in a row be too much to ask?
Am I the only one who sees that when our piece of s**t coach puts this line up with Duhon as the point guard we drop 10 to 13 points every time!!

Chris Duhon is the s**ttiest player I have ever seen Ever!!!

What is Mike D'antoni thinking - oh he sucks too! Worse coach ever!

The announcers annoy me I always liked STU but that othe homo is horrible
They act like nothing is wrong !

Sorry, I'm just venting as I have seen my great lakers turn into the laughin stock of the NBA

Would 2 wins in a row be too much to ask?

Probably not when its the Cavs and Bucks at home. Hell, even the Kings could do that.
Other thing I've noticed and maybe it I the D12 curse but I haven't seen a Kobe buzzer beater at all yet! The ball seems to always squirt to the other team. So many freaky turn overs just a strange year with so much hype I knew it was going to be a let down.
Share 49ersWebzone