There are 272 users in the forums

2012-13 Los Angeles Lakers Thread

Lakers won't finish under .500. They just won't
6 in a row tonight, just simply not going to beat OKC
Kobe must have forked over the cash for another diamond.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/8837074/kobe-bryant-los-angeles-lakers-vanessa-bryant-cancel-divorce-plans
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
6 in a row tonight, just simply not going to beat OKC

Durant is sick. Can't be stopped.
[ Edited by SportsFan on Jan 11, 2013 at 7:56 PM ]
Dats Earl Clark, son. Betta recognize.
Jordan Hill out for the season. Torn Labrum and herniated disk. Surgery required.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Dats Earl Clark, son. Betta recognize.

#FREEEARLCLARK!
Jordan Hill out for the season. Torn Labrum and herniated disk. Surgery required.

That really is a shame. He plays hard all the time.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

That really is a shame. He plays hard all the time.

Wow..just saw this. Guy was great off the bench.
Well that went pretty much as expected.

Dwight Howard curse alive and well,.
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Have a friend who is a diehard Laker fan, as soon as the Lakers got Howard he plunked $1000 on them to win the championship at 5-1. That was $1,000 he didn't have as he is 3 months behind on his mortgage payments. He still thinks they can get it together and win it all. I think they won't even make the play-offs, and if they do it will be as a 7th or 8th seed and they will be gone in the first round. Guy has been a sports fan for 25 years, but still doesn't understand athletes are not machines but flesh and blood. The Lakers are old and slow, and their addition of Howard did nothing to help that as with his back surgery he is 28 and playing like 38.
Earl Clark gets the start at PF again. Dwight back. So far they're playing well.
Apparently our season starts tonight. Call me crazy, but I really think Earl Clark should see at least 20 minutes a night when Pau returns. His length and versatility on D coupled with his stroke is really impressive.
Share 49ersWebzone