There are 196 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**MVP LeBron James & World Champion Miami HEAT 2012-2013 Thread**

  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,836
Originally posted by defenderDX:
the best harlem shake yet!

It's all over the ESPN pre-game show. Loved it!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,836
Looking forward to Heat vs Knicks
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Mar 3, 2013 at 4:07 AM ]
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,331
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,836


No need to do the dunk contest...
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,331
GO MAGIC!!
clutch
I like how he went to the rim at crunch time... instead of settling for the jump shot. He wasn't scared of getting fouled and going to the line with the game on the line as some have suggested. This dude is at his absolute prime. Must watch TV for NBA fans.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,836
Originally posted by sacniner:
I like how he went to the rim at crunch time... instead of settling for the jump shot. He wasn't scared of getting fouled and going to the line with the game on the line as some have suggested. This dude is at his absolute prime. Must watch TV for NBA fans.

He has hit the game winning shot in the last 4 close games Miami has played.
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:


No need to do the dunk contest...

Damn, he didn't even look at the basket on that behind the back.

As for games, dude is getting to the point where he can control any game at a high efficient level whenever he wants to.

He's like an elite Alex Smith: efficient AND game-breaker.
  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 16,043
Originally posted by Joecool:
Damn, he didn't even look at the basket on that behind the back.

As for games, dude is getting to the point where he can control any game at a high efficient level whenever he wants to.

He's like an elite Alex Smith: efficient AND game-breaker.

Did you just compare Lebron to Alex Smith? SMH.
Originally posted by AmpLee:
Originally posted by Joecool:
Damn, he didn't even look at the basket on that behind the back.

As for games, dude is getting to the point where he can control any game at a high efficient level whenever he wants to.

He's like an elite Alex Smith: efficient AND game-breaker.

Did you just compare Lebron to Alex Smith? SMH.

Only the efficient part. Hoping next year I can compare all parts of Lebron to Colin.
Why does some other irrelevant player jump up to the rim when LBJ is about to dunk pre-game? GTFO the way. No one cares about you.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Why does some other irrelevant player jump up to the rim when LBJ is about to dunk pre-game? GTFO the way. No one cares about you.

To make it look more impressive, as if it's contested.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,836
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Why does some other irrelevant player jump up to the rim when LBJ is about to dunk pre-game? GTFO the way. No one cares about you.

To make it look more impressive, as if it's contested.

Or just for fun. It's always Rashard Lewis and he does that even when ESPN cameras aren't rolling. Lebron doesn't take this seriously, as anyone watching can tell.
Originally posted by dobophile:
Originally posted by sacniner:
Why does some other irrelevant player jump up to the rim when LBJ is about to dunk pre-game? GTFO the way. No one cares about you.

To make it look more impressive, as if it's contested.

Oh, okay... IMO, doesn't make it look more impressive.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home