There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

**MVP LeBron James & World Champion Miami HEAT 2012-2013 Thread**

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
@KCJHoopDRose

on tonight being his bobblehead night: "It would've been perfect if I was playing but guess not." #Bulls

It would've been perfect if players played when cleared by the doctors but guess not.

That story is kinda weird . This will be a challenge for the Heat, but they're mentally approaching each game like a playoff game right now. I've seen their last few games, and it goes like this...

Other team comes out hot and takes a double digit lead. Heat close the half strong. About halfway through the 3rd quarter the Heat just turn it on and boom, 15pt. run, game over!

I've see 3 really great teams basketball teams in my life... 95-96 Bulls, 00-01 Lakers, and 12-13 Heat. This team is really f*cking good and fun to watch.

I've liked LeBron throughout his career and had to be a LBJ apologist for a few years, so it's fun to see him killing it now
Originally posted by NinerBuff:
That story is kinda weird . This will be a challenge for the Heat, but they're mentally approaching each game like a playoff game right now. I've seen their last few games, and it goes like this...

Other team comes out hot and takes a double digit lead. Heat close the half strong. About halfway through the 3rd quarter the Heat just turn it on and boom, 15pt. run, game over!

I've see 3 really great teams basketball teams in my life... 95-96 Bulls, 00-01 Lakers, and 12-13 Heat. This team is really f*cking good and fun to watch.

I've liked LeBron throughout his career and had to be a LBJ apologist for a few years, so it's fun to see him killing it now

Word.

Joakim Noah's out tonight. Should be another easy win for Miami.
Funny how much attention this team is getting but the Spurs have only ho-hum 3 more losses for the best record.
Chicago looks to at least have a chance at spoiling this.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
This is gonna be tough!
Down 9 with 4 minutes
Streak over
Good game!
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Word.

Joakim Noah's out tonight. Should be another easy win for Miami.

Lol. I thought the same
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
It was fun while it lasted. Time to focus on the playoffs!
Originally posted by jrg:
Streak over

Personally happy about this. Now they won't waste too much energy on the rest of season and will be in complete FU mode come playoffs.
Good run.