LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 226 users in the forums

**MVP LeBron James & World Champion Miami HEAT 2012-2013 Thread**

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Ohh yea!!! Great 1st half by Miami...giving the Pacers a taste of their own medicine.
Watched a bit of the game yesterday. Miami is an absolutely unbelievable defensive team when they feel like being one. Their rotations are incredible. Don't think their coaching staff gets enough credit for that. Wow.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Watched a bit of the game yesterday. Miami is an absolutely unbelievable defensive team when they feel like being one. Their rotations are incredible. Don't think their coaching staff gets enough credit for that. Wow.

I've been waiting all year for a performance like that. First game where they put together 4 quarters of good basketball. Personally, I don't care about the streak but it's nice to see them play hard against the good teams. They have beaten some good teams on the road...and that's way mor important. At times, I thought they won't be able to flip the switch, but they are peaking at the right time.

Spols has turned into a very good coach and he has a fine coaching staff behind him. I trust him a lot more this season after the adjustments he made after Bosh went down in the playoffs last season.

...and Wade - he has been amazing since beginning of Feb (when the streak started). Great on offense and even better on defense.

Streak will likely come to an end this week. 4 road games and a home game against Atlanta. They are due for a loss or two.
19 in a row
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by JerryRice1848:
19 in a row

Streak is nice and all...but doesn't mean anything in grand scheme of things. Just want them to get to the playoffs healthy. They are certainly peaking at the right time.
Too bad no one watches the NBA til April
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KEGster:
Too bad no one watches the NBA til April

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Nice win against the Bucks on the road - another team that has troubled Miami in the past.

I would be shocked if Miami doesnt win the title again. 21 in a row. WOW

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Long ways to go still. They have to stay healthy. Last year Wade was struggling with knee issues and Bosh missed 12 games due to abdominal injury - I don't think they will win the title this year if that happens again.

As for the steak, they got a game at Boston on Monday and a trap game on Sunday in Toronto - If they get by those two, then they have a few games against subpar teams. Streak could go into late 20s.
[ Edited by 49ersMyLife on Mar 15, 2013 at 9:41 PM ]
Won't lose a game the rest of the way IMO
Originally posted by dobophile:

Your move, LeBron.

lollllll
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Long ways to go still. They have to stay healthy. Last year Wade was struggling with knee issues and Bosh missed 12 games due to abdominal injury - I don't think they will win the title this year if that happens again.

As for the steak, they got a game at Boston on Monday and a trap game on Sunday in Toronto - If they get by those two, then they have a few games against subpar teams. Streak could go into late 20s.

I dont seee them losing for awhile. At San Antonio might be their toughest one although without Parker I dont see them matching up. If Miami stays focused they could challenge the all time record.
So far the Kings have been their closest loss lol

Go Kings
Share 49ersWebzone