LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 275 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Warriors go ice cold in the 4th scoring just 11 points, but winning 104 - 96.
Just dont know how the Warriors can keep David Lee on the roster after tonight. Garbage man missed 4 shots. Oh well.. I guess 25 pts and 11 rebounds will give him another chance. He is trash though.
Winning road trip no matter what happens next 3 games. I will take a 5-2 trip.
Another game, another win. We're rolling right now! I know the schedule hasn't been very difficult recently, but in the past we've always struggled on the road regardless of opponent.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Another game, another win. We're rolling right now! I know the schedule hasn't been very difficult recently, but in the past we've always struggled on the road regardless of opponent.

Next 3 will be tough. I would take one win and a 5-2 trip
4th q's have not been good for warriors
Orlando is winnable despite the fatigue factor and playing in their arena, But don't think they will win there. Atlanta and The Heat - very unlikely. I said 4-3 road trip and still stick to that.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Dec 10, 2012 at 10:41 PM ]
david lee=trash
do they win these last 4 games with last years squad?
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
do they win these last 4 games with last years squad?

Maybe a split...that's a BIG maybe. 3 out of the 4 teams that we've beaten on the trip are really bad.
[ Edited by DaDDieO on Dec 11, 2012 at 10:47 AM ]

• Garce
  • Veteran
Dem Warriors.
Lol, Kawakami on CSN tonight barely able to give the Warriors any props at all. "It's only six games" he says.

He always has been a Warrior hater but can't say I blame him as bad as they have been.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Warriros are getting a lot of props from Spols, Lebron, and Wade. Should be good game tonight.
Originally posted by dcsham:
Lol, Kawakami on CSN tonight barely able to give the Warriors any props at all. "It's only six games" he says.

He always has been a Warrior hater but can't say I blame him as bad as they have been.

Kawakami loves the negative reactions he gets from fans. I can't stand that guy. In all honesty, I really don't think he knows squat about sports.
if the warriors manage to beat the heat, espn should be giving them blowjobs by the end of the night
Share 49ersWebzone