There are 218 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

phew!

Another W
13-7! Warriors did not play well but it is a road win. 3 straight on this trio.

David Lee was utter garbage again....................24 points 17 rebounds
Nice.

Glad to see Steph back in but I worry every time I see him limping. 3-0 on the road trip...I was thinking 3-4 would be successful when they started it but now I want more.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

David Lee is pure trash.
So if you project the season out now the Warriors are on a pace to win 50+ games.
Originally posted by dcsham:
So if you project the season out now the Warriors are on a pace to win 50+ games.

hopefully david lee continues to look like s**t all year
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:

hopefully david lee continues to look like s**t all year

David Lee f**king sucks
What do you say? I am saying 4-3 on this road trip, which is very good.

8th best record in the NBA?
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Dec 9, 2012 at 5:22 AM ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I know it's early but the way the Warriors are playing on this particular road East Coast trip makes me believe strongly that they will make the playoffs this year.

All we gotta do is continue to beat the bad teams consistently and not embarrass ourselves against legitimate contenders and we'll win 48 games.

And of course stay healthy. Because this team would monumentally fall apart if Steph Curry's ankle acts up again

Oh..and Stephen Curry, if healthy this year, will be the first Warriors All-Star since Spreewell....that is a fact.
WCW strikes again. Guess he does suck

Originally posted by crzy:
I know it's early but the way the Warriors are playing on this particular road East Coast trip makes me believe strongly that they will make the playoffs this year.

All we gotta do is continue to beat the bad teams consistently and not embarrass ourselves against legitimate contenders and we'll win 48 games.

And of course stay healthy. Because this team would monumentally fall apart if Steph Curry's ankle acts up again

Oh..and Stephen Curry, if healthy this year, will be the first Warriors All-Star since Spreewell....that is a fact.

or Lee, i cant think of any power forwards that are having more production than him right now. hopefully we have some all star representation this year besides just the dunk contest ( that barnes should dominate)
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

David Lee is pure trash.

Love seeing him playing so well, come back Bogut!!
top 10 in opponent field goal percentage and rebound differential per game! this is definitely a different warriors era now haha
crzy please gtfo!

What was going here?
Share 49ersWebzone