There are 249 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Curry's shot chart tonight

like a bawse
Recap of game? All I read was that Lee sucked again
Originally posted by YungAce:
Recap of game? All I read was that Lee sucked again

Curry clearly outplayed deron williams this game lee sucked ass. only had 30/15. Draymond had a solid game getting rebounds, points, and assists. This team should be able to hang on until bogut is back
RIght now 80sBaby isnt looking too good with his ridicule of Curry and his "trashing" of Lee. Havent seen him on here lately.
Mark Jackson refers to D'mond as a basketball genius.

http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/draymond-green-the-steal-of-the-2nd-round.452786718/
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
RIght now 80sBaby isnt looking too good with his ridicule of Curry and his "trashing" of Lee. Havent seen him on here lately.

Lee has always been one of the most consistent players on our team. I mean really, name one player that has been more consistent on the Warriors in the past 3 seasons?

He's an extremely efficient offensive player, as he can score from anywhere inside the three-point line. His post-up game has VASTLY improved since his first year with the Warriors. It's gotten to the point where I expect him to score every time he has his man one-on-one around the key.

He, along with Curry, is the MVP of this team right now, and this team is 12-7 and 2nd place in the division.

80sbaby needs to get over it. Lee is one of our best players and I can't want to see what he does playing alongside Bogut.
Originally posted by OregonDuckNiner:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Lee has always been one of the most consistent players on our team. I mean really, name one player that has been more consistent on the Warriors in the past 3 seasons?

He's an extremely efficient offensive player, as he can score from anywhere inside the three-point line. His post-up game has VASTLY improved since his first year with the Warriors. It's gotten to the point where I expect him to score every time he has his man one-on-one around the key.

He, along with Curry, is the MVP of this team right now, and this team is 12-7 and 2nd place in the division.

80sbaby needs to get over it. Lee is one of our best players and I can't want to see what he does playing alongside Bogut.
if bogut can get healthy. do they have a time table on his return after that microfracture surgery? i cant help thinking about that greg oden s**t i hope bogut recovers because some people dont come back from that
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Go dubs go

I'm so excited
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Go dubs go

I'm so excited

and you just cant hide it?
Good start to this Wizards game. Let's go!

Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Originally posted by toeshawn:
Go dubs go

I'm so excited

and you just cant hide it?

He's about to lose control, and he thinks he likes it.
Really a sloppy game thru 3 quarters. 16 turnovers!!!
Great, Curry with the ankle?
Originally posted by dcsham:
Great, Curry with the ankle?

No. It was knee but back in game
What a horrible horrible call on Green for the blocking foul. One of the worst calls Ive seen in awhile
Share 49ersWebzone