There are 70 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

maggette still a little beeyatch
If Curry and Klay played every game like they just played the 3rd quarter the Warriors would be a force. . Amazing quarter for both of them,
Nice W for the Warriors despite a pretty ugly 4th. Couple of points..............

* Congrats to Steph.......... 4th straight 20/10 game and just 1 turnover
* David Lee continues to be pure trash................ 20 pts 11 boards 4 assists
* Andre Drummond was impressive for the Pistons but shoots FTs like Biedrins.
the warriors finally look like they got their s**t together.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Nice W for the Warriors despite a pretty ugly 4th. Couple of points..............

* Congrats to Steph.......... 4th straight 20/10 game and just 1 turnover
* David Lee continues to be pure trash................ 20 pts 11 boards 4 assists
* Andre Drummond was impressive for the Pistons but shoots FTs like Biedrins.

That 4th was scary. They got over-confident and allowed DET to come back. Drummond showed something out there and with a couple seasons to develop, he could be a force, but yes, the free throws are ugly. Still like the Barnes pick though.
the 4th was bad? i stopped watching i figured they had the w locked up
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
the 4th was bad? i stopped watching i figured they had the w locked up

Well.. their 20 pts lead got cut to 3 in the 4th. Horrible defense and a couple of stupid turnovers in the 4th.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
the 4th was bad? i stopped watching i figured they had the w locked up

Well.. their 20 pts lead got cut to 3 in the 4th. Horrible defense and a couple of stupid turnovers in the 4th.

zone defense is bad.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Nice W for the Warriors despite a pretty ugly 4th. Couple of points..............

* Congrats to Steph.......... 4th straight 20/10 game and just 1 turnover
* David Lee continues to be pure trash................ 20 pts 11 boards 4 assists
* Andre Drummond was impressive for the Pistons but shoots FTs like Biedrins.

He's terrible and obviously he's the ONLY reason the Warriors will never win.

On to Brooklynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Stadium look fresh at night time btw.
Originally posted by ritchie:
On to Brooklynnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Stadium look fresh at night time btw.

rep the dubs, ritchie!
Another game where Bogut's presence would come in handy.
So far we are hanging around...
Who ever says David Lee is garbage needs to GTFO
Warriors playing great with lots of energy. Steph Curry lookin phenomenal, David Lee battling against some bangers and succeeding without a center, and Draymond Green providing a huge spark.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com