Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I remember when Crzy used to dominate this thread. Where are you Crazy man??
His heart left with Epke Udoh
Who?
There are 649 users in the forums
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I remember when Crzy used to dominate this thread. Where are you Crazy man??
His heart left with Epke Udoh
Who?
Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by dcsham:Originally posted by YungAce:Originally posted by Ninerjohn:I remember when Crzy used to dominate this thread. Where are you Crazy man??
His heart left with Epke Udoh
Who?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lol that kent bazemore guy is a funny doot
he looks like he's 12 doe
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lost to the magic at home smh
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
lost to the magic at home smh

Originally posted by SofaKing:
Gave up too many points off turnovers. Basically gave the game away with that alone.
On a side note, I'm really fed up with the way the league calls charges on offensive players. Too many fastbreaks are killed by charging calls when the defender is not even set in his stance. I'm sick of it.