LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 311 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by pdizo916:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
LOL I stand corrected.

at least the warriors have a winning record, an organization that is trying to win, trying to build a new arena in SF, and has talent on their roster.

The Kings have demarcus cousins and marshniners24.

LOLOLOLOLOL it's true doe

Also lol at WCW you bet your ass that's a compliment. no way is lee as good as webber
Originally posted by pdizo916:
at least the warriors have a winning record, an organization that is trying to win, trying to build a new arena in SF, and has talent on their roster.

The Kings have demarcus cousins and marshniners24.

Originally posted by marshniners24:
LOLOLOLOLOL it's true doe

Also lol at WCW you bet your ass that's a compliment. no way is lee as good as webber

lol this lol
I'm rollin with it. Lee and Curry have acknowledged it too on twitter lmao
Never know what the Shaqster really means with some of the stuff he comes up with.
[ Edited by RogerCraig on Nov 30, 2012 at 1:35 AM ]
Good game last night.
Was at the game last night. WOW it was shaking at Oracle. The crowd went into a frenzy with some of those officiating calls. Here are things I noticed:

- stating the obvious that David Lee is a HUGE part of this team and he battled with Farried/McGee all night. He should definitely have more rebounds but when he knew he wasn't going to get it, he'd tip the ball to a teammate.

- our zone defense is TERRIBLE. guys' feet just aren't quick enough and there's no communication leaving people wide open. as soon as we went back to MAN, we started locking them down.

- Draymond Green brings in so much energy with his defense. Landry couldn't defend Gallinari, but when Green came in, Gallinari was locked down.

- Jarrett Jack, although hitting some big shots, should NEVER inbound a pass. He had two turnovers just doing that!!

- Farried really is a beast. He's like the Justin Smith of basketball. So much energy and a non stop motor, however, I did see him elbow a lot in the paint.

- some of the worst officiating I've witnessed. With a team as physical as Denver, they need to be consistent calling fouls for BOTH teams. I felt like there were A LOT of questionable foul calls on us ESPECIALLY the three-point foul call towards the end of the game against Jack. Iggy was fouled way before he went for a shot. Also, the jump ball call cuz Farried had a lane violation. REALLY?! Not to mention adding .2 seconds to the clock after they called the ball out on bounds on us when it was clear that Brewer (I think it was him) had touched it last. These refs were doing all they can to hand Denver the win.

--Oh, and Michael Crabtree was there! He stuck around for the whole game and hung out with a few of the players.
[ Edited by SF69ers on Nov 30, 2012 at 9:32 AM ]
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Was at the game last night. WOW it was shaking at Oracle. The crowd went into a frenzy with some of those officiating calls. Here are things I noticed:

- stating the obvious that David Lee is a HUGE part of this team and he battled with Farried/McGee all night. He should definitely have more rebounds but when he knew he wasn't going to get it, he'd tip the ball to a teammate.

- our zone defense is TERRIBLE. guys' feet just aren't quick enough and there's no communication leaving people wide open. as soon as we went back to MAN, we started locking them down.

- Draymond Green brings in so much energy with his defense. Landry couldn't defend Gallinari, but when Green came in, Gallinari was locked down.

- Jarrett Jack, although hitting some big shots, should NEVER inbound a pass. He had two turnovers just doing that!!

- Farried really is a beast. He's like the Justin Smith of basketball. So much energy and a non stop motor, however, I did see him elbow a lot in the paint.

- some of the worst officiating I've witnessed. With a team as physical as Denver, they need to be consistent calling fouls for BOTH teams. I felt like there were A LOT of questionable foul calls on us ESPECIALLY the three-point foul call towards the end of the game against Jack. Iggy was fouled way before he went for a shot. Also, the jump ball call cuz Farried had a lane violation. REALLY?! Not to mention adding .2 seconds to the clock after they called the ball out on bounds on us when it was clear that Brewer (I think it was him) had touched it last. These refs were doing all they can to hand Denver the win.

--Oh, and Michael Crabtree was there! He stuck around for the whole game and hung out with a few of the players.

heard crab was with a little breezy too
Originally posted by bayarealuv:
heard crab was with a little breezy too

yup. cute white chick
Let's beat the Pacers. 1 of the next two ain't bad.
Dont want you guys to think that me going ghost was due to Lee dominating the Nuggets. Ive been on a little timeout. lol

Great game for Lee. It was nice to see a dominant performance out of him....and even though he wasnt amazing defensively, he limited production from the Nuggets he was guarding. Real nice game.

Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Dont want you guys to think that me going ghost was due to Lee dominating the Nuggets. Ive been on a little timeout. lol

Great game for Lee. It was nice to see a dominant performance out of him....and even though he wasnt amazing defensively, he limited production from the Nuggets he was guarding. Real nice game.

Best game of the year for Lee... but..... For a fraction of Lee's salary, players like Patrick Patterson, Blatche, Derrick Favors, Larry Sanders would eat him up for lunch, let alone elite PF's
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM ]
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
And thats fine. While Lee puts up empty stats and is abused by virtually every PF he matches up with, you can continue to believe he is a good player.

But as long as we are pals, I am happy.

David Lee reminds me of Derek Smith. His supporters will point to stats, LMAO.

With that said, Lee is actually a good player. But not worth the salary cap nightmare's his contract brings. For a POWER forward making that kidn of money, I expect great defense and someone that has a REAL impact in the rebounding department (not because he gets the most minutes, so he has the most rebounds).
[ Edited by kronik on Dec 1, 2012 at 5:59 PM ]
We're up but making a lot of stupid mistakes..
Landry was a very good signing. I'm liking what he brings.
Doin' good. Up by 7 at the end of the 1st half. Thompson has his touch. 6 for 12 on the floor with 2 for 4 at the 3 point range.
Share 49ersWebzone