There are 156 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

how's harrison barnes looking?
Originally posted by crzy:
There's nothing that infuriates me more than wasted natural talent, in athletics and in the real world.

And for years, Eddy Curry was the ultimate representation of wasted talent in the NBA. But even Eddy f**king Curry is now at least in shape.

That means that Andris Biedrins holds the current title for the laziest, least driven, most useless player in the NBA.


Congratulations you motherf**king &*&*&&*&*$&#



wow he did lose a ton of weight.
2-0 well as Warriors fans this is what we get excited about hahaha
  • DRnSFw
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 47,553
I love this thread! So Much HOPE!!
Wow, it's a good thing Dion Waiters wasn't on the board when we were picking. There was a lot of noise regarding Waiters being our pick if he was available. So far, during Summer League and preseason, he's been a disappointment. Lack of focus, lack of conditioning, and plain bad shooting.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,280
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Wow, it's a good thing Dion Waiters wasn't on the board when we were picking. There was a lot of noise regarding Waiters being our pick if he was available. So far, during Summer League and preseason, he's been a disappointment. Lack of focus, lack of conditioning, and plain bad shooting.

Not even good enough to start in college + completely out of shape = The most obvious bust of all time.
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Wow, it's a good thing Dion Waiters wasn't on the board when we were picking. There was a lot of noise regarding Waiters being our pick if he was available. So far, during Summer League and preseason, he's been a disappointment. Lack of focus, lack of conditioning, and plain bad shooting.

Not even good enough to start in college + completely out of shape = The most obvious bust of all time.

I can't even remember how his stock skyrocketed so much.
How long has the NBA been playing foreign club teams during preseason??
  • WiL7
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22
anyone know how to watch warrior games online?? I want to see the game tnite...
Originally posted by WiL7:
anyone know how to watch warrior games online?? I want to see the game tnite...

http://www.thefirstrow.eu/sport/basketball.html
Originally posted by WiL7:
anyone know how to watch warrior games online?? I want to see the game tnite...

PM user WookieOftheYear. He's a big Dubs fan and knows all the streaming sites. Good dude too.
Originally posted by SF69ers:
I can't even remember how his stock skyrocketed so much.


it was west's evil plan. to hype up waiters to be compared to d. wade so someone can reach muaha
Recap on last night's game:

Harrison Barnes: 20 points (8-11, 3-5 from 3 point range), 4 rebounds and 4 assists
Festus Ezeli: 15 points (7-8), 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks
Carl Landry: 24 points (9-12), 8 rebounds
Klay Thompson: 8 points (3-11, 2-4 from 3), 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks
Stephen Curry: 13 points (4-8, 2-4 from 3), 10 assists, 4 rebounds
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Recap on last night's game:

Harrison Barnes: 20 points (8-11, 3-5 from 3 point range), 4 rebounds and 4 assists
Festus Ezeli: 15 points (7-8), 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks
Carl Landry: 24 points (9-12), 8 rebounds
Klay Thompson: 8 points (3-11, 2-4 from 3), 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks
Stephen Curry: 13 points (4-8, 2-4 from 3), 10 assists, 4 rebounds

lol how in the world did Ezeli score 15 points
must've dunked 7 times and a FT lol
Originally posted by ImaMod:
Originally posted by SF69ers:
Recap on last night's game:

Harrison Barnes: 20 points (8-11, 3-5 from 3 point range), 4 rebounds and 4 assists
Festus Ezeli: 15 points (7-8), 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks
Carl Landry: 24 points (9-12), 8 rebounds
Klay Thompson: 8 points (3-11, 2-4 from 3), 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks
Stephen Curry: 13 points (4-8, 2-4 from 3), 10 assists, 4 rebounds

lol how in the world did Ezeli score 15 points
must've dunked 7 times and a FT lol

From what I heard, he's gaining some chemistry with Curry. He's also not scared to post people up. He must make Biedrins his b***h during practice.
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com