There are 80 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by YungAce:
Denver just owns us
That's for sure. What's with Curry? Can't buy a basket. Foul trouble and the high altitude(?) has the team out of sync
Curry takes 3 shots the whole game? What am I missing? Been on the floor for 25 minutes.
The team was flatter than a pancake,
I am curious about something. Who do you guys think is our best player? The fact that I personally cant answer this question with any sort conviction, means there is a problem.

I hate David Lee. He is such trash. And he is paid like a superstar. We will never be good with this dude on our team.
so averaging a double-double means you're trash
Originally posted by schmons:
so averaging a double-double means you're trash

Really. Calling David Lee "trash" is just idiotic. Sure, he is overpaid but he is still a solid player in this league. The guy has never had a good center to play next to him and he still battles for rebounds and plays hard.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
I am curious about something. Who do you guys think is our best player? The fact that I personally cant answer this question with any sort conviction, means there is a problem.

I hate David Lee. He is such trash. And he is paid like a superstar. We will never be good with this dude on our team.

I wouldn't say he's trash
He's overpaid for sure. Good offense bad defense. Typical warriors player

He's a really good scorer, averaged 20 pts per game last year and has a career 54% FG percentage. He's a bad defender and an average rebounder
He's an above average player imo but overpaid by a lot
David Lee's been our MVP so far..
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:

I wouldn't say he's trash
He's overpaid for sure. Good offense bad defense. Typical warriors player

He's a really good scorer, averaged 20 pts per game last year and has a career 54% FG percentage. He's a bad defender and an average rebounder
He's an above average player imo but overpaid by a lot

I doubt you would find anyone that wouldnt say he is overpaid. Lots of guys are way overpaid and the Warriors have 2 guys who are far worse than him. (Jefferson and Biedrins). As for being an average rebounder.. well the guy is 6th in the NBA in rebounds. Pretty hard to be just "average" and be in the top 6 in my opinion.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I doubt you would find anyone that wouldnt say he is overpaid. Lots of guys are way overpaid and the Warriors have 2 guys who are far worse than him. (Jefferson and Biedrins). As for being an average rebounder.. well the guy is 6th in the NBA in rebounds. Pretty hard to be just "average" and be in the top 6 in my opinion.

Stats don't say it all
His rebound #s are inflated due to the lack of a true center on our team

If Bogut ever gets healthy Lee's number of rebounds will go down

Stats don't say it all
His rebound #s are inflated due to the lack of a true center on our team

If Bogut ever gets healthy Lee's number of rebounds will go down

He has always been a much better than average rebounder. Always.

Never played with a true center lol

His number of rebounds has been inflated cause we played a lot of small ball with him at center
Even on the Knicks, he started at center with Al Harrington or Gallinari starting at PF. Both are not good rebounders at all

I still don't think Lee's a great rebounder
how we doing this year?dont get to watch many games(except against blazers up here)

Never played with a true center lol

His number of rebounds has been inflated cause we played a lot of small ball with him at center
Even on the Knicks, he started at center with Al Harrington or Gallinari starting at PF. Both are not good rebounders at all

I still don't think Lee's a great rebounder

Who gives a damn if he had played with a true center. He battles and rebounds well. Now you say he isnt a" great rebounder". Before you said he was average. Just a bit of a difference.

Lee's real weakness is as a defender. I find no fault whatsoever with his offensive skills, his ability to rebound the ball, or the effort he gives. He isnt worth what he is paid but thats the case with SO many players in the league.
Who gives a damn if he had played with a true center. He battles and rebounds well. Now you say he isnt a" great rebounder". Before you said he was average. Just a bit of a difference.

Lee's real weakness is as a defender. I find no fault whatsoever with his offensive skills, his ability to rebound the ball, or the effort he gives. He isnt worth what he is paid but thats the case with SO many players in the league.

lol my point was that his rebounding numbers are inflated because he's never played with a true big man.

still think he's an average rebounder, lol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 24, 2012 at 4:51 PM ]
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com