Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 488 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by RogerCraig:
It's 5.30 in the morning and I got up for this?



where are you
Two teams trying to outdo each in mediocrity.
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Two teams trying to outdo each in mediocrity.

So you're telling me there's a chance....?

Yes!
Am I tripping, or does it look like half the lights are off in the Oracle? It looks too dark on the right side of the court.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Am I tripping, or does it look like half the lights are off in the Oracle? It looks too dark on the right side of the court.

I think you're tripping
CURRY FOR 3 MOTHALUCKAS
give the ball to curry!! feed the hot hand!
Win this thing. For the sake of Warriors fans around the globe. Starting canning some shots.
draymond green! great D forcing that turnover!
OT!!!!!!

More of this exciting game coming right up.
Best shooter in foul trouble.
Curry shouldn't be shooting anymore.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Curry shouldn't be shooting anymore.

feed Landry!
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Curry shouldn't be shooting anymore.

feed Landry!

There he goes. That's what he needed. To step in a little bit. He was missing those 3's bad, but he came in a few steps and nailed it.
  • DRnSFw
  • BlessUp
  • Posts: 68,686
Seahawk Jeff at the game
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone