There are 274 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Wow, nice start - ran out of gas in late stages of 2nd

All about the bench scoring. We're usually the ones that are on the downside of 17-4 bench scoring.

The Warriors cant beat the Lakers with no Bogut and 3 rookies playing.

The Warriors couldn't beat the Lakers with Bogut

Sure they could. Dont get too carried away by your team just yet. They are still 2-4 and have a horrible bench. Age and injuries could be their downfall in the end.

Yeah I know 2-4 we are definitely a long shot to make the playoffs the fact is the Warriors weren't going to win last night with Bogut or not. The Lakers own Golden State and always will
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by RogerCraig:
Wow, nice start - ran out of gas in late stages of 2nd

All about the bench scoring. We're usually the ones that are on the downside of 17-4 bench scoring.

The Warriors cant beat the Lakers with no Bogut and 3 rookies playing.

The Warriors couldn't beat the Lakers with Bogut

Sure they could. Dont get too carried away by your team just yet. They are still 2-4 and have a horrible bench. Age and injuries could be their downfall in the end.

Yeah I know 2-4 we are definitely a long shot to make the playoffs the fact is the Warriors weren't going to win last night with Bogut or not. The Lakers own Golden State and always will

Did I say the Lakers wouldnt make the playoffs? You can save the for someone else. For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone from the Bay Area who is a huge Giants and Niners fan can be a Lakers fan anyway. Unless, its just about always rooting for the front runners and not for the local team.
Did I say the Lakers wouldnt make the playoffs? You can save the for someone else. For the life of me, I cant understand how anyone from the Bay Area who is a huge Giants and Niners fan can be a Lakers fan anyway. Unless, its just about always rooting for the front runners and not for the local team.

bandwagon jumpers
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:

bandwagon jumpers

I understand someone like Pete who is from LA being a huge Lakers fan and a Niners fan. LA doesnt have a FB team. I just dont get how someone from the Bay Area who is a big Niners or Giants fan can love the Lakers .
I understand someone like Pete who is from LA being a huge Lakers fan and a Niners fan. LA doesnt have a FB team. I just dont get how someone from the Bay Area who is a big Niners or Giants fan can love the Lakers .

Me either. It's a little perplexing.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
bandwagon jumpers

All laker fans who like the niners and giants are gay. Proven study...
Let's go gentlemen. Turn it up. Time to play ball.
Who let Beans into the building?
Wtf is david lee doing on offense

And Beidrins is actually playing pretty well on D lol
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Nov 10, 2012 at 7:52 PM ]
Festus out and Beans into the game. How about pulling down some rebounds? We are getting man handled on the boards. One shot and we better can it.

• jimrat
  • Veteran
Josh Koscheck sitting front row lol
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
Beidrins!!!!!
Beidrins has 8 rebounds a block a steal and 2/2 from the FT line in 8 minutes

who is that guy and what did he do with beidrins?
Yeah, you're right. Beans is turning it on. Pleasantly surprised. Anyone care to venture to analyze why he playing so well?
It's 5.30 in the morning and I got up for this?
Share 49ersWebzone