LISTEN: Reacting to the 49ers Drafting Ricky Pearsall →

There are 332 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The only way you'd get Dwight is in a sign & trade. We'd be happy to take Harrison Barnes and/or Klay Thompson off of your hands.

you can SMK. Dwight's talents are severely diminished by his immaturity. As already mentioned, he'd be a chemistry killer, and can easily become a cancer. Grown ass man needs pampering. No thank you.

ya but still

let me put it to you this way: I WOULDN'T WANT HIM FOR FREE.

Dwight is a cancer, have fun with him in LA
just heard a sound bite on the radio from Ric Bucher saying that he would trade Steph Curry and Bogut for D12
Originally posted by SF69ers:
just heard a sound bite on the radio from Ric Bucher saying that he would trade Steph Curry and Bogut for D12

A reason why he is an insider and not working for nba teams....

You sure he didn't say Klay and Bogut? Lol
Originally posted by ads_2006:

A reason why he is an insider and not working for nba teams....

You sure he didn't say Klay and Bogut? Lol

Klay/Bogut would've made more sense to me, but he said Curry and Chris Townsend went haywire lol
Say it ain't so Buch..

Btw doesn't he sound exactly like John Lund?
Originally posted by YungAce:
Say it ain't so Buch..

YEAH!!!

except Buch can be so damn slow when he talks, or asks questions. and he stutters sometimes lol
I'm a Buch fan but its funny when he gets flamed by guests for asking "reporter questions"
I'm a Buch fan but its funny when he gets flamed by guests for asking "reporter questions"

i like when they play his sound bite from the warrior game when he was stuttering like crazy.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
We finna buy a draft pick?
Say it ain't so Buch..

YEAH!!!

except Buch can be so damn slow when he talks, or asks questions. and he stutters sometimes lol

lol ya that dude is soooo slow when he talks

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Say it ain't so Buch..

YEAH!!!

still a fan of his. bucher and towney is a good show, but it was so much better when Tierney was there
looks like Malone to the Kings is almost a certainty
Say it ain't so Buch..

YEAH!!!

still a fan of his. bucher and towney is a good show, but it was so much better when Tierney was there

And Eric Davis. They complimented each other well since they were both smart asses

he had to be trolling..
Say it ain't so Buch..

YEAH!!!

And Eric Davis. They complimented each other well since they were both smart asses

yup. plus, tierney wasn't biased towards any team in the Bay since he was from NY. i like towney, but the dude is an Oakland homer.
Share 49ersWebzone