• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by YungAce:
lol

i dont know why, dont really want that pre-madonna bish
wonder if they could pull it off.

would have to trade Klay + bad contracts though
Dwight would be interesting lol
I dont think I'd want him to have a large role offensively though.

I personally can't stand the dude, but that'd change if he was on the dubs
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Dwight would be interesting lol
I dont think I'd want him to have a large role offensively though.

I personally can't stand the dude, but that'd change if he was on the dubs

if somehow, we acquired him, of course i'd root for him, but the first sign of him b***hing and crying, we better trade his ass
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
The only way you'd get Dwight is in a sign & trade. We'd be happy to take Harrison Barnes and/or Klay Thompson off of your hands.

you can SMK. Dwight's talents are severely diminished by his immaturity. As already mentioned, he'd be a chemistry killer, and can easily become a cancer. Grown ass man needs pampering. No thank you.

ya but still
  • Garce
  • Veteran
ya but still

i thought he was a Free Agent?
Originally posted by Garcia:
ya but still

He is, but why would be choose to play for a team that would have to pay him $30 million less than the Lakers, and he wouldn't be getting a tax break like he would if he went to a texas team?

And I'm not up to date on the dubs cap situation, but do they have the room to sign a max contract?
[ Edited by StOnEy333 on May 23, 2013 at 3:05 PM ]
ya but still

He is, but he could theoretically go somewhere in a sign & trade. That's the only way the Dubs could get him.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
ya but still

He is, but why would be choose to play for a team that would have to pay him $30 million less than the Lakers, and he wouldn't be getting a tax break like he would if he went to a texas team?

And I'm not up to date on the dubs cap situation, but do they have the room to sign a max contract?

Nope. Not without going WAY into the tax. They will have lots of room for the 2014-15 season but not for next year. I think Howard will either sign with LA or Houston. Houston has the players and the tax relief to make it somewhat worth it to walk away from a larger deal with LA.

Do not want Dwight either. f**k that primadonna.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

f**k to the no.

not with beidrins on the team. i dont think the dubs can sign anyone but role players. they dont really need much beyond that to be fair
called it a week ago, but Dallas is officially interested in Jarrett Jack.

f**k to the no.

not with beidrins on the team. i dont think the dubs can sign anyone but role players. they dont really need much beyond that to be fair

lulz we cant even sign role players with our cap
Originally posted by vrabbit:
The only way you'd get Dwight is in a sign & trade. We'd be happy to take Harrison Barnes and/or Klay Thompson off of your hands.

you can SMK. Dwight's talents are severely diminished by his immaturity. As already mentioned, he'd be a chemistry killer, and can easily become a cancer. Grown ass man needs pampering. No thank you.

ya but still

let me put it to you this way: I WOULDN'T WANT HIM FOR FREE.
Share 49ersWebzone