There are 54 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Thompson for IT

Thompson and Jefferson for IT, Reke, and Cousins

Screw that. Tyreke is crap now and Cousins is a headcase. They can have them both

lol, ok.

Tyreke >> Klay

Maybe 3-4 years ago. Of course, Tyreke was ROY of the year then and Klay was in college.

This seasons stats: Average

Tyreke: Mins per game- about 31, shot 47%, 4.4 boards, 3.5 assists, points per gm- 15.2

Klay: Mins per game- about 36, shot 42%, 3.7 boards, 2.2 assists, points per gm- 16.6

Tyreke is regressing while Klay is on the upswing. Plus, Klay is a better defender. I would never ever trade Klay for Tyreke.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Tyreke is regressing while Klay is on the upswing. Plus, Klay is a better defender. I would never ever trade Klay for Tyreke.

No team would
Originally posted by vrabbit:
DO. NOT. WANT. DWIGHT.

this. yall craze
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,194
I'd never trade Klay for Tyreke either
but Klay for Tyreke, a top five 23 year old center, and a good young scoring point guard?
I think Mark Jackson could keep Cousins in check

and Tyreke isn't regressing, he's actually progressing and just had a pretty good season. He had the his best season FG% of his career this season, and improved his 3 pt% by 13%. Ya he averaged 15 PPG compared to 20 PPG in his rookie year, but he's a lot more efficient now and is developing a shot. Before, he couldn't shoot for crap.

Would I trade Klay for Tyreke straight up? No. Would I trade Klay for Tyreke, DMC, and IT? Hell yes

I'm not saying we should trade Klay, I threw that trade out there as a joke. I still think we should keep the core of Steph/Klay/Barnes and trade Jefferson + Beidrins for either solid role players or draft picks, and go after someone big in FA next year or the year after. There's really no one to trade Jefferson or Beidrins for right now, whoever we trade them for is going to be an overpriced player.
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on May 23, 2013 at 10:44 AM ]
Nice post^

lol

Tyreke is >>>> Klay defensively too. He is a Andre Iggy type defender.

How can you blame him for not progressing untill now playing for the s**ttiest franchise in pro sports. He was starting at SF a few years ago LOL. A guy who played PG his whole life forced to play SF cause your head coach is a dumb ass...

As a kings fan yea id take Klay over Tyreke for our team easily because I think Klay would fit better with Demarcus, but potential wise Tyreke has arguably more potential still.
And @ ninerjohn saying he wouldn't want Klay and RJ for Tyreke Demarcus and IT
David lee all NBA 3rd team? Nice
Originally posted by marshniners24:
And @ ninerjohn saying he wouldn't want Klay and RJ for Tyreke Demarcus and IT

I would do that trade and then flip Cousins somewhere else. I dont want that cancer on the team. Its a dumb trade anyway because obviously Sac wouldnt do it.

As for Evans... another guy I just dont want. Not a great PG ( and the Warriors dont need that anyway) and cant shoot well enough to be a SG.

The Kings are God awful and Cousins and Evans are their 2 key players. That has to tell you something.
Cousins is a top 5 center with potential to be the best in that game and is only 22, you don't want that then idk what to say lol
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Cousins is a top 5 center with potential to be the best in that game and is only 22, you don't want that then idk what to say lol

Good. I hope the Kings keep him and are in lottery every year. Great one day, headcase the next. Maybe he will get it together at some point but right now I wouldnt want a cancer like him on the team.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Cousins is a top 5 center with potential to be the best in that game and is only 22, you don't want that then idk what to say lol

Good. I hope the Kings keep him and are in lottery every year. Great one day, headcase the next. Maybe he will get it together at some point but right now I wouldnt want a cancer like him on the team.

It will be nice to see how the team plays under real ownership and when they get a real NBA coach
Originally posted by marshniners24:
David lee all NBA 3rd team? Nice

who the hell voted for hickson, felton, and asik?
arguing over klay and tyreke won't work. we need an outside perspective
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Thompson for IT

Thompson and Jefferson for IT, Reke, and Cousins

Screw that. Tyreke is crap now and Cousins is a headcase. They can have them both

lol, ok.

Tyreke >> Klay

Maybe 3-4 years ago. Of course, Tyreke was ROY of the year then and Klay was in college.

This seasons stats: Average

Tyreke: Mins per game- about 31, shot 47%, 4.4 boards, 3.5 assists, points per gm- 15.2

Klay: Mins per game- about 36, shot 42%, 3.7 boards, 2.2 assists, points per gm- 16.6

Tyreke is regressing while Klay is on the upswing. Plus, Klay is a better defender. I would never ever trade Klay for Tyreke.

he isn't regressing at all? what NBA do you watch?
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by Frisco69ers:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Thompson for IT

Thompson and Jefferson for IT, Reke, and Cousins

Screw that. Tyreke is crap now and Cousins is a headcase. They can have them both

lol, ok.

Tyreke >> Klay

Maybe 3-4 years ago. Of course, Tyreke was ROY of the year then and Klay was in college.

This seasons stats: Average

Tyreke: Mins per game- about 31, shot 47%, 4.4 boards, 3.5 assists, points per gm- 15.2

Klay: Mins per game- about 36, shot 42%, 3.7 boards, 2.2 assists, points per gm- 16.6

Tyreke is regressing while Klay is on the upswing. Plus, Klay is a better defender. I would never ever trade Klay for Tyreke.

he isn't regressing at all? what NBA do you watch?

I'm pretty sure I have watched a lot more basketball than you ever have...

Evans PPG... down every season
APG down every season Asst to TO ratio a terrible 3.5 to 2
RPG down every season

He is still young but after his great rookie year I think his play has regressed. As a Kings fan I'm sure you disagree. Cool.
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on May 23, 2013 at 11:43 AM ]
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com