There are 78 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by ninerdemonsjotoplasm:
Definitely agree w/ vrabbit's assessment with Bogut, but highly agree with your analysis Garcia. Although I would prefer us to go small ball (start Rush @ SF, move Barnes to PF), Lee is too good not to start and don't see enough value to trade (probably would get 80 cents to the dollar).

This is the line up I see (Starters -> Backups):

PG: Curry -> ?

SG: Thompson -> Rush

SF: Barnes -> Rush -> Green

PF: Lee -> Green -> Festus -> Jefferson

C: Bogut -> Festus -> Lee -> Green -> Curry -> Bag of Doritos -> Biedrins

I would really like Landry back to spell out Lee on occasion, but don't expect him or Jack to be back @ veteran minimum when both could/should be starting.

What would you all think about trading for Isaiah Thomas from Sacramento? They got a log-jam @ PG, I think he'd be awesome for replacing Jack.

What would you give up?
Lets get Sir Charles back
Originally posted by YungAce:
Lets get Sir Charles back

this. i hated that we traded him.
Thompson for IT
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Thompson for IT

Stay out of our thread young man with silly talk like that.
Originally posted by Garcia:
What would you give up?

Draft pick and money.

I hope the Warriors actually hold on to Jefferson and Biedrins next season b/c their contracts are off the books and we'll have quite a bit of money to spend on a big FA offseason.
Thompson for IT

Thompson and Jefferson for IT, Reke, and Cousins
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Thompson for IT

And $
Thompson for IT

Screw that. Tyreke is crap now and Cousins is a headcase. They can have them both
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Thompson for IT

Screw that. Tyreke is crap now and Cousins is a headcase. They can have them both

lol, ok.
lol, at the rally earlier today, the warriors players and city council members were talking about championship, LOL.

How about winning the Pacific first....
I'm not even sure why divisions exist in the NBA
A source familiar with Howard's thinking says he plans to test free agency and has considered the Lakers, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta and Golden State. Long Beach Press-TelegramRead

wow, do the DUBS even have the money? But great to hear a top free agent player even mentioning the DUBS...
Originally posted by scdakine9:
A source familiar with Howard's thinking says he plans to test free agency and has considered the Lakers, Dallas, Houston, Atlanta and Golden State. Long Beach Press-TelegramRead

wow, do the DUBS even have the money? But great to hear a top free agent player even mentioning the DUBS...

he's such a headcase, though...
Originally posted by SF69ers:
he's such a headcase, though...

yah, was thinking the same thing. The way he ruin Orlando, definitely won't fit w/ the current players chemistry....
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com