There are 161 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
He ain't bout that life
Originally posted by Garcia:
the only other PF i'm taking over DLee is maybe Zack Randolph.... but thats about it. Lee is right there with him.

Id also take Lamarcus Aldridge over him
Maybe kevin love
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Dwight Howard vows revenge against D. Lee for elbow to the chops:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

I'd love to see him try. Especially now that he's mouthed off to the media, it would be a pre-meditated retaliation. Howard is a fake tough guy anyhow. D. Lee would own him in a fight.


I was at the game last night and I didn't see Howard have any kind of reaction at all except for a little jawing during the technical foul. I was surprised to see his comments this morning.
Originally posted by HardEdge:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Dwight Howard vows revenge against D. Lee for elbow to the chops:

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/story/_/id/9099510/dwight-howard-los-angeles-lakers-vows-payback-play-golden-state-warriors-david-lee

I'd love to see him try. Especially now that he's mouthed off to the media, it would be a pre-meditated retaliation. Howard is a fake tough guy anyhow. D. Lee would own him in a fight.


I was at the game last night and I didn't see Howard have any kind of reaction at all except for a little jawing during the technical foul. I was surprised to see his comments this morning.

Exactly why he's a fake tough guy. He had all 2nd half to do something about it. He did nothing. Instead, he waited until after the game during media session to talk trash.
Dwight gonna Dwight
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,395
WTF
^^ lololol WTF....Black Mamba's are supposed to deliver the poison, not suck it out of the guys armpit.
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,395
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ lololol WTF....Black Mamba's are supposed to deliver the poison, not suck it out of the guys armpit.

And he is doing The Pick to Klay's nose lol
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ lololol WTF....Black Mamba's are supposed to deliver the poison, not suck it out of the guys armpit.

And he is doing The Pick to Klay's nose lol

LOL. Kobe give's new meaning to "setting the pick".
  • jimrat
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,395
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by jimrat:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
^^ lololol WTF....Black Mamba's are supposed to deliver the poison, not suck it out of the guys armpit.

And he is doing The Pick to Klay's nose lol

LOL. Kobe give's new meaning to "setting the pick".

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Garcia:
the only other PF i'm taking over DLee is maybe Zack Randolph.... but thats about it. Lee is right there with him.

Id also take Lamarcus Aldridge over him
Maybe kevin love

Not for this year.
Originally posted by jimrat:
WTF

someone should photoshop this.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Garcia:
the only other PF i'm taking over DLee is maybe Zack Randolph.... but thats about it. Lee is right there with him.

Id also take Lamarcus Aldridge over him
Maybe kevin love

I really hope you are just referring to this season. Anyone who would take David Lee over Kevin Love should not have his opinion taken seriously.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by YungAce:
LeBron, Kobe, CP3, Dwight, etc are elite. I can't group Lee in with them as good as he is. Or should I say TRASH

I wouldn't group Dwight howard with those guys either

Yeah maybe not this season but he's always been elite. I would still give up Lee + to get him
we better beat the kings today. they always gives us fits
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com