There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by SFrush:
Klay got in Wall's head. Klay FTW!

Klay's defense has been great lately.

and, man, Curry's ankle scared me again.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
ankle please

I guess Steph is playing? Surprising to me . I just hope he plays well and doesnt f**k it up more tonight.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I guess Steph is playing? Surprising to me . I just hope he plays well and doesnt f**k it up more tonight.

i didn't put the tagline, but thats from the W's FB and yes he's playing....
cmon klay

grab that board
I REALLY love watching Steph Curry play basketball. I loved it when we drafted the kid and am so glad we will have him for a long time.
5-32
  • IT21
How did it get so close? Put our scrubs in too early? I stopped watching at half time, had to leave the house
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
How did it get so close? Put our scrubs in too early? I stopped watching at half time, had to leave the house

At no point did the dubs clear their bench and "put the scrubs in too early" lol

They just played awful in the 4th as they typically do when they have a lead. Too many turnovers. This easily should have been a 20 pt win
f**k YEAH

They just played awful in the 4th as they typically do when they have a lead. Too many turnovers. This easily should have been a 20 pt win

Yup. Sloppy ball handling and they won't/can't live at the free throw line. Lakers successfully slowed the pace of the game down in the 2nd half. Warriors continue to struggle in the half-court. They need to learn how to ice a game from the free throw line with a lead like that. Good teams have a knack for getting into the bonus with 5-6 minutes left and just continue to draw fouls to put the game out of reach. Don't want to be too negative though, we beat L.A.!!
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:

Yup. Sloppy ball handling and they won't/can't live at the free throw line. Lakers successfully slowed the pace of the game down in the 2nd half. Warriors continue to struggle in the half-court. They need to learn how to ice a game from the free throw line with a lead like that. Good teams have a knack for getting into the bonus with 5-6 minutes left and just continue to draw fouls to put the game out of reach. Don't want to be too negative though, we beat L.A.!!

Yep. Big win tonight. Very big.
  • IT21

That's kinda disappointing, last time I checked the score we were still winning by 20 in the 3rd quarter, then I get the ESPN text saying we won by 6.
Oh well, still a nice win.
Thank you!!!
Get the Latest News at WarriorsCentral.com