Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 782 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
How did it get so close? Put our scrubs in too early? I stopped watching at half time, had to leave the house

They just played awful in the 4th as they typically do when they have a lead. Too many turnovers. This easily should have been a 20 pt win
f**k YEAH
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
How did it get so close? Put our scrubs in too early? I stopped watching at half time, had to leave the house

They just played awful in the 4th as they typically do when they have a lead. Too many turnovers. This easily should have been a 20 pt win

Yup. Sloppy ball handling and they won't/can't live at the free throw line. Lakers successfully slowed the pace of the game down in the 2nd half. Warriors continue to struggle in the half-court. They need to learn how to ice a game from the free throw line with a lead like that. Good teams have a knack for getting into the bonus with 5-6 minutes left and just continue to draw fouls to put the game out of reach. Don't want to be too negative though, we beat L.A.!!
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 25, 2013 at 10:24 PM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
How did it get so close? Put our scrubs in too early? I stopped watching at half time, had to leave the house

They just played awful in the 4th as they typically do when they have a lead. Too many turnovers. This easily should have been a 20 pt win

Yup. Sloppy ball handling and they won't/can't live at the free throw line. Lakers successfully slowed the pace of the game down in the 2nd half. Warriors continue to struggle in the half-court. They need to learn how to ice a game from the free throw line with a lead like that. Good teams have a knack for getting into the bonus with 5-6 minutes left and just continue to draw fouls to put the game out of reach. Don't want to be too negative though, we beat L.A.!!

Yep. Big win tonight. Very big.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
How did it get so close? Put our scrubs in too early? I stopped watching at half time, had to leave the house

They just played awful in the 4th as they typically do when they have a lead. Too many turnovers. This easily should have been a 20 pt win

That's kinda disappointing, last time I checked the score we were still winning by 20 in the 3rd quarter, then I get the ESPN text saying we won by 6.
Oh well, still a nice win.
Thank you!!!
watching Lakers post game.

James Worthy called David Lee, pound for pound, the best at his position.... leading the NBA in double-doubles.

ELEETE
Originally posted by Garcia:
watching Lakers post game.

James Worthy called David Lee, pound for pound, the best at his position.... leading the NBA in double-doubles.

ELEETE

eh, I love Lee but there's still a couple PFs I'd take over him

It's also fair to say he's not overpaid anymore
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Garcia:
watching Lakers post game.

James Worthy called David Lee, pound for pound, the best at his position.... leading the NBA in double-doubles.

ELEETE

eh, I love Lee but there's still a couple PFs I'd take over him

It's also fair to say he's not overpaid anymore

Agreed. I have no problem calling him ELEETE tho. He's so skilled offensively, I could care less about his defensive shortcomings. That's what Bogut is for. He's tough as nails too.
[ Edited by SofaKing on Mar 26, 2013 at 12:15 AM ]
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Garcia:
watching Lakers post game.

James Worthy called David Lee, pound for pound, the best at his position.... leading the NBA in double-doubles.

ELEETE

eh, I love Lee but there's still a couple PFs I'd take over him

It's also fair to say he's not overpaid anymore

Agreed. I have no problem calling him ELEETE tho. He's so skilled offensively, I could care less about his defensive shortcomings. That's what Bogut is for. He's tough as nails too.

LeBron, Kobe, CP3, Dwight, etc are elite. I can't group Lee in with them as good as he is. Or should I say TRASH
Originally posted by YungAce:
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Garcia:
watching Lakers post game.

James Worthy called David Lee, pound for pound, the best at his position.... leading the NBA in double-doubles.

ELEETE

eh, I love Lee but there's still a couple PFs I'd take over him

It's also fair to say he's not overpaid anymore

Agreed. I have no problem calling him ELEETE tho. He's so skilled offensively, I could care less about his defensive shortcomings. That's what Bogut is for. He's tough as nails too.

LeBron, Kobe, CP3, Dwight, etc are elite. I can't group Lee in with them as good as he is. Or should I say TRASH

Yeah, of course I wouldn't group him with those guys. I do think he's a top 5 PF. Not bad for a guy who's pure trash.
Originally posted by SofaKing:
Yeah, of course I wouldn't group him with those guys. I do think he's a top 5 PF. Not bad for a guy who's pure trash.

Will BBQ on David Lee day this July
Big win last night, even though we nearly blew it.

Glad to see our players playing with an attitude out there, especially Lee, stepping up against D12 and Metta.
yeah budddyyyyyy..
between the legs, behind the back, 3 pointer, SWISH. so smooth


Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone