Rep the Red & Gold: Shop 49ers Gear →

There are 604 users in the forums

2012-13 Golden State Warriors Thread.

Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would agree with this. I dont think Lee would ever make an All NBA team or be considered one of the top 10 players in the league. But, he is still damn good.


He's trash.

I guess they let you out I see DC. Nice to see you back
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would agree with this. I dont think Lee would ever make an All NBA team or be considered one of the top 10 players in the league. But, he is still damn good.


He's trash.

I guess they let you out I see DC. Nice to see you back


Self imposed. Tired of being called inappropriate names by another veteran here, and I needed to take some time off. Challenging him and will probably get banned. Hope not, because I really like you john. Rubber too, and many others. Lots of folks I can have disagreements with and still have fun, but not this one. I'm done it that's the case.
[ Edited by dcsham on Mar 22, 2013 at 8:34 PM ]
Originally posted by dcsham:
Self imposed. Tired of being called inappropriate names by another veteran here, and I needed to take some time off. Challenging him and will probably get banned. Hope not, because I really like you john. Rubber too, and many others. Lots of folks I can have disagreements with and still have fun, but not this one. I'm done it that's the case.

Dont get yourself banned. Not worth it. Too much fun talking about Giants.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by dcsham:
Self imposed. Tired of being called inappropriate names by another veteran here, and I needed to take some time off. Challenging him and will probably get banned. Hope not, because I really like you john. Rubber too, and many others. Lots of folks I can have disagreements with and still have fun, but not this one. I'm done it that's the case.

Dont get yourself banned. Not worth it. Too much fun talking about Giants.


Doing my best. Brandon Belt is worthless too, as I have stated. Lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
How long is Curry under contract
Originally posted by teeohh:
How long is Curry under contract

Thru 2016
Originally posted by dcsham:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I would agree with this. I dont think Lee would ever make an All NBA team or be considered one of the top 10 players in the league. But, he is still damn good.


He's trash.

oh s**t its Dave
[ Edited by YungAce on Mar 23, 2013 at 8:55 PM ]
Whooping on the Wizards like we are supposed to
FUUUCK NOOOOOOOO
Curry tweaked his ankle pretty bad again
Originally posted by YungAce:
Curry tweaked his ankle pretty bad again

Yep. He wont be playing Monday against the Lakers. Looked bad
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by YungAce:
Curry tweaked his ankle pretty bad again

Yep. He wont be playing Monday against the Lakers. Looked bad

No one knows that yet.
Klay got in Wall's head. Klay FTW!
Open Menu Search Share 49ersWebzone